caponine

This one confuses me a bit

112 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, caponine said:

Why ?? For what reason. I'm surprised the team is even entertaining this and the circus that will come if he signs here. 

It nice to be polite.  Shows Falcons are still there even if this season has been a crapfest. :munch: Not like we got to drive far... even with Atlanta traffic.

Edited by Realsurfin
caponine likes this

2 hours ago, caponine said:

Why ?? For what reason. I'm surprised the team is even entertaining this and the circus that will come if he signs here. 

The only reference of a circus are the fans that are crying about this. Everyone with an ounce of common sense knows what the NFL is trying to do. You don't have to worry. The hate down here in good ole Georgia is too deep, so more than likely. He won't be a Falcon. You don't have a party at your house, and let other teams be the host. God forbid a players try to stand or kneel for what they believe. 

21 minutes ago, Fernando C. said:

Hey this open's the door to get Kareem Hunt, after we cut Freeman and have our HC Eric Bieniemy....

So Kaep opens to door to Kareem Hunt? 

23 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

The only reference of a circus are the fans that are crying about this. Everyone with an ounce of common sense knows what the NFL is trying to do. You don't have to worry. The hate down here in good ole Georgia is too deep, so more than likely. He won't be a Falcon. You don't have a party at your house, and let other teams be the host. God forbid a players try to stand or kneel for what they believe. 

Obvious what's up, but don't care.

There's a time and place for everything.

This guy chose the wrong rug to wipe his feet on. I'm done.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

3 hours ago, caponine said:

Optics my friend

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

Fans complain that Ryan isn't a mobile QB

Fans complain when team works out mobile QB

Welcome to TATF where all your dreams come true

29 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

So Kaep opens to door to Kareem Hunt? 

You mean the guy that is signed with Cleveland? 

I, along with every other poster, am confused about this statement...

Faithful Falcon likes this

28 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Schaub or Kap?

Give me Kap.

Glad Blank is hosting this. Nice move.

Lest not forget this is the man that welcomed Vick back.

Just not in a Falcons uni

FalconJim likes this

1 hour ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I was never a fan that paid attention to the last part of that. What he does is his business but just the media and all of that bs that comes with it smh. They already said each team will interview him, so they are going to magnify everything each team says 

1 hour ago, Realsurfin said:

It nice to be polite.  Shows Falcons are still there even if this season has been a crapfest. :munch: Not like we got to drive far... even with Atlanta traffic.

Ha lol true true 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

Wouldn’t have mind having Him as our backup QB a couple seasons ago. Been out of football too long now.

Has he hit his prime yet ?? With SF he didnt really take off except for a few years 

57 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Optics my friend

Would be something if this team signed him and the inevitable question... if ryan falters does Colin take his place. I can hear it now 

3 hours ago, youngbloodz said:

I don't think Kaep would want to sign here. We need to get a young back up an. Dont think you have anything to worry about man

I think he wants to start somewhere. Maybe Miami , Rams are definitely not out of the question either. Most teams have their future qbs but Rams ?? Idk if they go forward with Goff 

youngbloodz likes this

It's seriously in our backyard. 

The scouts just have to take one step outside the office and they are there. It'd be weird if they weren't there.

On top of that Blank chose to host it so of course our guys are gonna be there. None of this seems hard to figure out.

Ovie_Lover and Run 'n' Shoot like this

2 hours ago, k-train said:

Isn't this just a way for the NFL to say, "See, you got a try out in front of several teams" in an attempt to discredit his claims of being blacklisted due to his kneeling during the anthem?

If Kap shows up, and let's be real here, nobody is actually gonna sign him, but then the NFL can say they gave him a workout & he just didn't cut it, so he has no validity to his claim any more.

If Kap decides not to go because he knows it's a sham, they'll say he turned down an opportunity & thus he has no validity to his claim anymore.

Basically, he's d@mned either way.

In reality that's exactly what it is.

Ovie_Lover likes this