caponine

This one confuses me a bit

112 posts in this topic

Just now, youngbloodz said:

This goes beyond football for Arthur. Doubt the Falcons sign him. And the Kaep issue isn't a circus anymore. People don't care now

We all hope so but knowing this team....... ya know ?? 

UK13 and Pacific_Falcon like this

40 minutes ago, caponine said:

We all hope so but knowing this team....... ya know ?? 

I don't think Kaep would want to sign here. We need to get a young back up an. Dont think you have anything to worry about man

caponine likes this

It's in their back yard. Makes sense to do their due diligence.

Plus, it doesn't hurt your perception with players to show up. It would basically be a statement in opposition not to show up when it's in Atlanta.

JDaveG and Atl Falcon like this

19 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Fans complain that Ryan isn't a mobile QB

Fans complain when team works out mobile QB

So u want Colin  ?? :huh:

13 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

BS lol. The league released a memo. Come on now

Dukes and Bell on 92.9 at 4:30pm made the not real statement from the NFL 

1 hour ago, caponine said:

Why ?? For what reason. I'm surprised the team is even entertaining this and the circus that will come if he signs here. 

Who cares.why even make another thread about this topic?

I respect Kaepernick's political statements, but he ain't gonna be on this team ever. Also, I don't think he was ever a very good QB. He was on an absurdly stacked and well coached 49ers team that did most of the work for him. He's about the clumsiest looking passer I think I've ever seen. 

Anyways, Schaub secured his job here for the next few years versus the Seahawks. He really did look good and we easily could have won that game if a certain defensive playcaller had done a better job.

Isn't this just a way for the NFL to say, "See, you got a try out in front of several teams" in an attempt to discredit his claims of being blacklisted due to his kneeling during the anthem?

If Kap shows up, and let's be real here, nobody is actually gonna sign him, but then the NFL can say they gave him a workout & he just didn't cut it, so he has no validity to his claim any more.

If Kap decides not to go because he knows it's a sham, they'll say he turned down an opportunity & thus he has no validity to his claim anymore.

Basically, he's d@mned either way.