izibit74

Sign cap. Evaluate Ryan.

85 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, izibit74 said:

If Ryan. Doesn't finish strong. Trade him.Start Kap next year and draft a quarterback. He cant seem to win the big one. If Tua falls to us we have to take him

Did I miss the year that Kaep won the super bowl?  No?  He didn’t win one in his prime but sitting out for half a decade has him primed and ready to go?  Good lord.

HouseofEuphoria likes this

6 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

Can't win the big one would be first and foremost... (I guess that would fall under lost SB) 

Will break your heart every chance he gets... Please see 2013 NFCC game when he can't get it done from the 10 with a virtual whose who at offensive skilled positions. 

2018 playoff game vs Eagles... Ball on 9 yard line with 4 downs to get in in... Can't get it done. 

Now I know the go to homer apologist knee jerk defensive come back is... Yeah?.... Well... Well... He's still a HOF QB!  

Just can't bring it all the way home like other Qb's can... See Brees, Roethlisberger, Rodgers, Brady, even Foles. 

I didn’t see Kaep in your last sentence.  This thread was about him and Ryan.  I know it’s hard to focus.

HouseofEuphoria, rounz and Geneaut like this

9 hours ago, izibit74 said:

If Ryan. Doesn't finish strong. Trade him.Start Kap next year and draft a quarterback. He cant seem to win the big one. If Tua falls to us we have to take him

With those random periods thrown in there, I can't read that without hearing the voice of Christopher Walken.

9b3bc301053b628f724d261d38ce2b9af7318bf8

10 hours ago, izibit74 said:

2 hours ago, coastiemike said:

When did Kaep actually win the big one?  I forgot.

The 2013 NFCC game...  Oh sorry that wasn't the SB...

13 hours ago, izibit74 said:

I got a lil sum Colon can kneel around.  We don't need that overrated QB! I could have sworn I seen that brother on soul train a few weeks back.

I just don't see how people think trading Ryan is like trading a few sports cards or something.  It would probably be financially easier for Blank to tear down Mercedes-Benz stadium and replace it with another stadium than trade Ryan.

Geneaut and Dr Long Shot like this

1 hour ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Why do people insist on bringing up games that Ryan did absolutely everything he could to win, only to have his defense lay down and do nothing?

Since facts fail them they have to take things out of context and hope it sticks.

22 hours ago, izibit74 said:

Put down the whiskey, you've had enough.

roguebeaver likes this

4 hours ago, Hingle McCringleberry said:

Why do people insist on bringing up games that Ryan did absolutely everything he could to win, only to have his defense lay down and do nothing?

Last time I checked Ryan had the ball on the 10 yard line with a chance to put away the 49ers. Did he do that? Yes or no? If he did, then that's what truly great Qb's do.  If he didn't, then... well you have what you have. 

Well, in all respect, he’s trying to build his posting cred, or lack thereof! I’m convinced he may get better if he can absorb the coaching from the more astute posters of this board, to which, I ain’t one!

But, he must be careful, just cause someone has aver 5000 posts, doesn’t equate to a quality mentor..,now, if trolling is your thing..,welcome to the club my good... 

4 hours ago, nomak said:

Put down the whiskey, you've had enough.

Now I know who got my stuff! And last night was a dry one for me because of it!!