g-dawg

G-Dawg 2020 Falcons Mock Draft - 11/13/2019

85 posts in this topic

On 11/13/2019 at 10:15 PM, Spts1 said:

Falcons are drafting a starting cornerback.  Thats a little high for Derrick Brown.  The corner they are going after is Jeff Okudah from Ohio State.  The only question that remains is how much Oliver develops over the remaining part of this season will determine which direction they go with Trufant...

Image result for jeff okudah

So Falcons are "after" (chasing) Okudah, huh?  Who is making the pick?  Is Dimitroff back?  Is Quinn back?  How can you know who Falcons are chasing when you don't even know who is picking?

Vandy likes this

On 11/14/2019 at 10:22 AM, FalconsIn2012 said:

Last week proved you need to be solid and incest in both the DL & Secondary.  The beauty of having 6-7 quality guys in the secondary is you can adjust your scheme to match your opponent on a weekly basis

While I am no big fan of incest, I do agree we need secondary help in a hurry which is why I prefer we draft a good dber or rb in the first. For me Okudeh or Swift would work. 

FalconsIn2012 likes this

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You're good bud. I do it sometimes too, just think everyone forgets and needs a reminder sometimes.

lol thank you! overwhelmed with joy at the moment lol. thx again Ovary Lover!

Ovie_Lover likes this

Just now, g-dawg said:

Thanks. OPF - this kept my mock on front page for an extra day :rolleyes:

I don't want to mess up the future T.D.! LOL no problem buddy! They need to go ahead and hire you!

g-dawg likes this