roguebeaver

Former Falcon Weatherspoon and The Knee

45 posts in this topic

Guy has been hurt so often that he should have a gold card to the med-vac tent on MASH...yet he is clamoring about a wanted try-out that his bender knee idol Kapp is getting this weekend here in Atlanta! Perhaps being held at the Atlanta Zoo for obvious reasons. Spoon feels he is being marginalized and not getting the same treatment as Kapp and wants to know why, by not getting the platinum invite! 

I respect Spoon and thank him for his limited Falcon contributions, but in all reality...he ain’t no Kapp and is a busted up 55 ford falcon, hovering towards a scrap yard! 

With Spoons feelings brushed aside, and getting this out of the way.. Falcons are planning on a scout attending Kapps workout this Sat in Atlanta! Wonder what exposure they are opening themselves up to if no one employs Kapp and he sues for exclusion collusion yet again?!  Scratching my head on this one!

Spoon, kneel this one out...you are too old and time has passed you by bruh!! 

Stay tuned for the Kapp Siht show to reignite! 

added after several felt this was racist! Clarity is thus: The zoo is where one goes to see Chest Thumpers, preeners, squawkers, crap slingers, slimey lizards, screamers, sloths, *****, cucks, bulls, etc...get the pic?! Everyone in the NFL, black or white could easily be represented in the Zoo! 

Edited by roguebeaver

24 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

Guy has been hurt so often that he should have a gold card to the med-vac tent on MASH...yet he is clamoring about a wanted try-out that his bender knee idol Kapp is getting this weekend here in Atlanta! Perhaps being held at the Atlanta Zoo for obvious reasons. Spoon feels he is being marginalized and not getting the same treatment as Kapp and wants to know why, by not getting the platinum invite! 

I respect Spoon and thank him for his limited Falcon contributions, but in all reality...he ain’t no Kapp and is a busted up 55 ford falcon, hovering towards a scrap yard! 

With Spoons feelings brushed aside, and getting this out of the way.. Falcons are planning on a scout attending Kapps workout this Sat in Atlanta! Wonder what exposure they are opening themselves up to if no one employs Kapp and he sues for exclusion collusion yet again?!  Scratching my head on this one!

What does " Perhaps being held at the Atlanta Zoo for obvious reasons" mean?

52 minutes ago, FalconAge said:

Knew this was coming....and wondered the same.

The Don™ likes this

1 hour ago, FalconAge said:

1 hour ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Was wondering the same thing. 

I'm a 62 year old white guy, and that sounded racist as all get out to me....but what do I know?

That QB is straight trash, as both a player and a human being. He’s also inviting a boat load of nonsense that no team wants when trying to win a SB. 

Putting that aside, Spoon has a point. 

ATLSlobberKnockers and UK13 like this

1 hour ago, thanat0s said:

That QB is straight trash, as both a player and a human being. He’s also inviting a boat load of nonsense that no team wants when trying to win a SB. 

Not a fan of some of the attire he's worn, but dude has given millions. Everyone else took a knee for likes and retweets. Kap actually backed up his cause off the field.

dawgsfan426, Nezto, shc and 4 others like this

4 hours ago, thanat0s said:

He can play and much better than a few starting Qbs. 

6 hours ago, thanat0s said:

What makes him trash as either?

Halcon-1 likes this

6 hours ago, thanat0s said:

Person feelings? He's neither straight trash as a QB, nor as a human being. Sometimes you should try to understand people before you over judge them. A society of brainwashed European Americans taught to love that country, but not respect all of it's citizens.

Halcon-1 and ATL_666 like this

11 hours ago, roguebeaver said:

You think Spoon is the only one that is gonna protest? Your in for rude awakening! All this unemployed players that thinks they can still play are seeing $igns from the NFL do to this circus.

roguebeaver likes this