https://thedraftnetwork.com/mock-draft-machine

Image result for derrick brown auburn

Image result for yetur gross matos nfl

Image result for jaylon johnson utah

Image result for solomon kindley georgia

#4-102  Clyde Edwards-Helaire  , RB  LSU

Image result for clyde edwards helaire lsu

Image result for eric stokes uga

• #6-199  Antoine Winfield Jr., S  Minnesota (totally unrealistic - won't get past our early 4th rd pick - maybe earlier than that)

Related image

FANSPEAK

6: R1P6 
DL DERRICK BROWN
AUBURN

38: R2P6
EDGE YETUR GROSS-MATOS
PENN STATE

63: R2P31
RB D'ANDRE SWIFT
GEORGIA

70: R3P6
ANTOINE WINFIELD
MINNESOTA

112: R4P6
CB ERIC STOKES
GEORGIA

150: R5P6
JON RUNYAN
MICHIGAN

221: R7P8
LB CHRIS ORR
WISCONSIN

*TMo* likes this

Thomas OT — He was there so had to take him. Most will say it’s crazy to start a rookie of Matthews at LT but I disagree with this kid especially after Matthews year. Jake to LG where it’s been said repeatedly scouts think he would thrive. 
Mckinley S — It’s a need, he is talented and often projected 1st round. Bring back Neal to play LB (yes I’m serious).

T Smith OT — this is just a guy I’ve fallen in love with as an incredibly high ceiling pick. 

Kindley G — Overkill on lineman? Don’t care. Making the offensive line a strength for the remainder of Ryan’s career. Lindstrom to center, lots of depth. Options to get rid of Mack and eventually Matthews.

N Harris RB — Overkill on SEC? Once again don’t care. I’ve watched the Canadian ***** bag draft trash from montana state technical college for too long. 

Coe DE — SEC again?

Average fan:

You have a problem sir, this draft makes no sense.

Me: Suck my balls. Drafting for need is like an addict chasing a high. We spent 3 straight drafts on defense with the first two picks. I’m setting up Ryan first and foremost. We have seen what he can do with a solid line. Also I would not be upset if a receiver was taken in such a crazy deep draft. If Jefferson or Johnson are available by our third round pick then I would at least think about it. I am big on taking advantage of deep draft positions and OL, WR are this year. Last year was DT and look at the crop this year? Yikes. 

gtech1 and djbrough like this

On 11/16/2019 at 3:20 PM, Akod2017 said:

Thomas OT — He was there so had to take him. Most will say it’s crazy to start a rookie of Matthews at LT but I disagree with this kid especially after Matthews year. Jake to LG where it’s been said repeatedly scouts think he would thrive. 
Mckinley S — It’s a need, he is talented and often projected 1st round. Bring back Neal to play LB (yes I’m serious).

T Smith OT — this is just a guy I’ve fallen in love with as an incredibly high ceiling pick. 

Kindley G — Overkill on lineman? Don’t care. Making the offensive line a strength for the remainder of Ryan’s career. Lindstrom to center, lots of depth. Options to get rid of Mack and eventually Matthews.

N Harris RB — Overkill on SEC? Once again don’t care. I’ve watched the Canadian ***** bag draft trash from montana state technical college for too long. 

Coe DE — SEC again?

Average fan:

You have a problem sir, this draft makes no sense.

Me: Suck my balls. Drafting for need is like an addict chasing a high. We spent 3 straight drafts on defense with the first two picks. I’m setting up Ryan first and foremost. We have seen what he can do with a solid line. Also I would not be upset if a receiver was taken in such a crazy deep draft. If Jefferson or Johnson are available by our third round pick then I would at least think about it. I am big on taking advantage of deep draft positions and OL, WR are this year. Last year was DT and look at the crop this year? Yikes. 

I put together an alternative draft taking two more OL, and got dragged too. lol

Isaiah Simmons seems like a risky pick to me - especially as a 1st rounder.   Crazy good athlete but kind of a ‘tweener - I am burnt out on drafting these type players.

Fernando C. and atlbaby like this

Hah G- Dawg you believe TD would draft that many Dawgs? IMHO  He ain't gonna do it. Maybe not drafting Dawgs and Auburn and other SEC players has been our missing link? That is not being a homer but I'm just saying.

Did a couple just for kicks. Here's the unrealistic one that would make me melt:

Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png

Grant Delpit

, S

Was a tough decision the more I fall in love with Brown and Epenesa (Young was gone obviously), but I feel like there are potential gems later in the draft on the DL and more guys hitting FA overall. There's no one on Delpit's level in either. He's the kind of guy who can shape a defense, and that's exactly what you want with a pick this valuable.

Jedrick Wills

, OT

Purely a BPA move here. I initially wanted a DL guy, maybe Dylan Moses if he slipped, but Wills is a guy I see as a top 15 talent in the draft. Gives us flexibility with Matthews if we move on, but even if we don't, it lets us try some of our tackles at guard (where I think many would be better tbh). 

J.K. Dobbins

, RB

Again BPA, but moreso a need this time. Don't see Free coming back. Dobbins is a bull of a runner with great hands and solid in pass pro. He'd be a great asset coming in, especially if we're looking to be more balanced (please God).

C.J. Henderson

, CB

Best CB remaining by far. Crazy talent and size, ballhawk, biggest issue is that he's a skinny dude but he's plenty physical.

Bradlee Anae

, EDGE

Limited flexibility but a good athlete otherwise, well rounded, solid pass rush moves etc. Lives and breathes football, tons of production. I'm counting on us to bring in a vet in FA, he's more of a rotational guy imho but that's not a knock. 

Jake Hanson

, IOL

Center of the future. Steal this late. Hanson is already pretty comparable to Mack in some ways, but some time sitting and learning would be good. Let him try to win the spot and cut Mack if he does, but in the likelier event he doesn't, he should be ready in a year.

Levi Onwuzurike

, IDL

Chris Wormley-esque player (that's a good thing), surprised he lasted this long. Small for a DT but flexible in terms of usage. Not gonna be a star but you need guys like this on the team.

Here is my latest, even though I think it has a snowball's chance in he%% of happening. The first 4 picks were 2 QBs and 2 OTs.

If Young didn't make it I would have went Derrick Brown, DT instead and then Edge at 61/69. Etienne was to me the best value on the board and I didn't like the Edges available at that spot. Including Young, 8 Edges were taken by the time I got on the clock in the 2nd.

The one spot I would have liked to have picked would have been a C/G prospect but couldn't do it without reaching. But I am also of the mind that keeping Mack for another year would be smart and then roll with Jamon Brown at LG and look for Mack's replacement next year. And for those who would want his replacement on the team this year or don't trust a rookie next year, look at both Erik McCoy and Elgton Jenkins, who according to PFF are both top 12 centers as rookies. So as long as we invest a top 60 pick we should get a solid player.