Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cole World

Falcons mini movie

6 posts in this topic

As bad as the first have of the season has gone. This game was so fun to watch the Falcons took it to the Saints all day long!!! This was they way we all thought this team could play. Coach let the team play and just stay out the way!!!

Edited by high impact

44 minutes ago, high impact said:

As bad as the first have of the season has gone. This game was so fun to watch the Falcons took it to the Saints all day long!!! This was they way we all thought this team could play. Coach let the team play and just stay out the way!!!

I agree...watching this video just made me smile which I haven't done much of this season.  To go into their home...Brees returns...something like this was always a scenario where Brees would have 400 yds and 5 TD's.  But nope....the D played like i saw in the preseason - attacking.  FINALLY we had a game where the D looked like they weren't in a constant state of cover 2 zone with a straight 4 man rush...about as vanilla as you can get. 

Not saying by any stretch all the problems are fixed and they'll go 9-7....but **** that Saints game honestly made my season.

Falcon fan 4 ever and Emmitt like this

Yeah...

In a season like this what you look for is just stand alone achievements. Each game becomes a season unto itself.. you quit worrying about records and what happened last week. All that matters is what happens each individual Sunday.

This past Sunday we took a cocky and most hated rival and dominated their Vicodin stealin' rat-faced arses in a way we haven't in a long time. 

It felt great.

Cole World, Atlantafan21 and Emmitt like this