Falcons worked out Eli Harold and Marcus Smith

ike barn87987

29 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I thought this exact same thing. some around here were really excited that we might take him. wonder what happened

Yeah, it's not just that he didn't pan out for SF either.

Eli's been bouncing around a lot lately & teams don't seem too keen on keeping him around long:

San Francisco 49ers

On May 2, 2015, Harold was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round with the 79th overall pick of the 2015 NFL Draft. As a rookie in 2015, he played in 16 games making 13 tackles and 1 fumble recovery.

Detroit Lions

On August 23, 2018, Harold was traded to the Detroit Lions for a conditional 2020 draft pick.

Buffalo Bills

On April 10, 2019, Harold signed a one-year deal with the Buffalo Bills.

Philadelphia Eagles

On August 9, 2019, Harold was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles for offensive lineman Ryan Bates. He was released during final roster cuts on August 30, 2019.

3 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Takk had 7 sacks.and the 2nd highest pressure % in the league last season! Lol

You guys kill me with the hyperbole

Honestly Takk has been much better than Bs but the jury’s still out 

any way you cut it Bs sucks but he a high character person

unfortunately that doesn’t accumulate sacks or pressures 

Just now, Francis York Morgan said:

Cominsky was hurt

Oh my mistake, I thought they were doing that thing like when they were deactivating Senat last year because they wanted more pass rushers out there instead of DTs, I hadn't read about Cominksy so yeah that makes sense, hopefully it's not too serious, he's got mad potential to be a force on this team.

15 minutes ago, federicofalcon2 said:

Oh my mistake, I thought they were doing that thing like when they were deactivating Senat last year because they wanted more pass rushers out there instead of DTs, I hadn't read about Cominksy so yeah that makes sense, hopefully it's not too serious, he's got mad potential to be a force on this team.

All good. Yeah, he's dealing with an ankle injury apparently.

4 hours ago, k-train said:

Yeah, it's not just that he didn't pan out for SF either.

Eli's been bouncing around a lot lately & teams don't seem too keen on keeping him around long:

San Francisco 49ers

On May 2, 2015, Harold was selected by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round with the 79th overall pick of the 2015 NFL Draft. As a rookie in 2015, he played in 16 games making 13 tackles and 1 fumble recovery.

Detroit Lions

On August 23, 2018, Harold was traded to the Detroit Lions for a conditional 2020 draft pick.

Buffalo Bills

On April 10, 2019, Harold signed a one-year deal with the Buffalo Bills.

Philadelphia Eagles

On August 9, 2019, Harold was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles for offensive lineman Ryan Bates. He was released during final roster cuts on August 30, 2019.

wow you have to wonder if his "want to" is somewhat broken