Bunchy Carter

Kaepernick to work out in Atlanta?

26 posts in this topic

I respect Kap as a man and standing for something. However, if you sue me, I'm not going to be going out of my way to set up a workout for you. 

I apolgize I didn’t read this whole thread but didn’t he such @ss in ‘16 when we played them.  Has he played since that season?    Honest question; I’ve had a few beers

49 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

I apolgize I didn’t read this whole thread but didn’t he such @ss in ‘16 when we played them.  Has he played since that season?    Honest question; I’ve had a few beers

He had 16 TDs to 4 INTs on one of the worst 49ers teams ever, then kneeled and was out a job. 

He's definitely good enough to be a backup and there was clearly some foul play as to why he never got that opportunity when you have dudes like RG3 still in the league.

Faithful Falcon, Osiruz and vitaman like this

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Schaub must have tweaked something in practice.

Come on to the A bro. We understand. Better ball though.

:tiphat:I mean, we just hosting the 32 team workout but hey maybe replacing Matt has finally come due. Can’t rely on Schaub forever. ;)

1 hour ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

When he says ‘head coaches and GMs’ it sounds like it’s not specifically for the Falcons

Ya, this has nothing to do with the Falcons.

6 hours ago, The Great American said:

Coaches and GMs would be better served by scouting college games on Saturday. 

:lol: you absolutely cannot help yourself. 

7 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I wonder what this is about...

He wants to show off his new Nike cleats. Has nothing to do with being an NFL QB any longer. 

6 hours ago, stizz said:

I respect Kap as a man and standing for something. However, if you sue me, I'm not going to be going out of my way to set up a workout for you. 

yeah, that's usually how it works out in the real world. I know for a fact that's the case with my company from what I've witnessed

1 hour ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Would like to see him get a chance.  It’s unfortunate that this country has a problem for what he was standing for.  

IMO, our nation didn't have a problem for what he was standing for ... it's how he went about it.  

11 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

He had 16 TDs to 4 INTs on one of the worst 49ers teams ever, then kneeled and was out a job. 

He's definitely good enough to be a backup and there was clearly some foul play as to why he never got that opportunity when you have dudes like RG3 still in the league.

I feel like he could have balled as a starter. 

Kap flamed out a bit once his passes weren't accurate, still the guy would likely be better than the bottom third of the starting QB's especially with a training camp

According to some articles I've read, Dallas, Dolphins, Redskins and possibly the Falcons will have someone there. Flowery Branch and closed to the media. It will be filmed and sent to all 32 teams.