BirdGangATL

Takkk is on pace for

111 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I know sacks aren't everything, but dude literally has half a sack in nine games. The double standard with him and Beasley is hilarious.

Hes causing VB to get all his sacks. Hes also getting more hits and pressures than VB44 and is $12M cheaper than bustly. 

Rings likes this

Takk is a slightly below average player at his position. I hope he improves, he has shown some flashes of being a good edge rusher but he needs to finish. No one pays DEs for just getting preassures or causing double teams. Also, he's a non factor on the running game which makes his lack of sack production more problematic. I don't think he's so bad we should move on from him, but we shouldn't expect him to turn into a perennial 10+ sack guy either. I'm kind of perplexed why we haven't given Cominsky a real shot, he may turn out to be a better rusher than Takk when it's all said and done. 

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

They don’t double our edge guys, it’s usually Grady or Davison on early downs. Takk is low cieling average pass rusher from a bad 2017 Edge rusher class.

DQ hedged his job On inconsistent high ceiling guy and an average low ceiling guy. 

Pressure rate from Takk isn’t all smoke and mirrors. Our coverage has been MAJORITY of our problem getting sacks.

First game with Morris helping the secondary and the whole locker room is buzzing about the SECONDARY after the Saints game and Morris specifically?

Yeah.

Rings and athell like this

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Pressure rate from Takk isn’t all smoke and mirrors. Our coverage has been MAJORITY of our problem getting sacks.

First game with Morris helping the secondary and the whole locker room is buzzing about the SECONDARY after the Saints game and Morris specifically?

Yeah.

Takk has below average pressures,sacks, hits in the NFL. I want real consistent very good players on the Edge. It’s almost a decade and we can’t replace the predator. I have said it in off season, DQ and TD should have made moves for marquee pass rusher.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

32 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Takk has below average pressures,sacks, hits in the NFL. I want real consistent very good players on the Edge. It’s almost a decade and we can’t replace the predator. I have said it in off season, DQ and TD should have made moves for marquee pass rusher.

I mean to say his win rate...

And again, historically bad coverages...

11 hours ago, caponine said:

Facts !! He talks to much lol but see the thing is everyone coming out of the draft said he wasn't that talented but his motor was high. That's not translating well to the NFL. Idc if he has a high motor , the motor is not what's going to bring down the QB consistently. He's not really that skillful,  idk what people see in him tbh 

Atlanta also has a problem developing Dline talent. I don't have alot of confidence in any player we bring in at this point to develop into a pro bowl level pass rusher 

4 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Atlanta also has a problem developing Dline talent. I don't have alot of confidence in any player we bring in at this point to develop into a pro bowl level pass rusher 

Grady & Vic are pro bowl players...just sayin 

6 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I dont believe the organization had anything to do with Gradys development and you can have Beasley 

28 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

27 minutes ago, caponine said:

Lmaoo did you just say Vic is a pro bowler ?? lol 

That’s trolling. Vic is not just a Pro bowler but only Top 10 draft pick edge rusher in 6 years who is All Pro . Now it’s too bad he doesn’t have it in him nor coaches who make him accountable. I still can’t believe DQ after 2016 thought he should play LB and not continue as LEO.

caponine and ⚡Slumerican⚡ like this

22 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Wanted TJ watt out of that draft too, so did @Knight of God. Would have saved us a 3rd rounder. 

22 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Same man. Same.... sad day.

Don't leave me out of this!! I was on the T.J. Watt bandwagon too!! But I was told he doesn't fit the Falcons system and is only good in a 3-4 defense in the Kevin Greene/DeMarcus Ware role. What a joke that turned out to be. If you're a beast you can beast out in any system when it comes to getting to the QB.

Osiruz, Ovie_Lover and VTCrunkler like this

2 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I mean to say his win rate...

And again, historically bad coverages...

His win rate means what exactly? Lmao, dude can’t even get pressures, hits and sacks. Takk is more hyped on TATF than any other player.  Last game the secondary held up but I don’t see Ton of pressures or hits from Takk. TJ Watt has twice as many sacks, almost twice as many hits as Takk from 2017. I want impact players who can pressure the QB, or hit him. 

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

His win rate means what exactly? Lmao, dude can’t even get pressures, hits and sacks. Takk is more hyped on TATF than any other player.  Last game the secondary held up but I don’t see Ton of pressures or hits from Takk. TJ Watt has twice as many sacks, almost twice as many hits as Takk. I want impact players who can pressure the QB, or hit him. 

images-12.jpeg.6395687e0e535160be7f64b89a0387cf.jpeg

23 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

His win rate means what exactly? Lmao, dude can’t even get pressures, hits and sacks. Takk is more hyped on TATF than any other player.  Last game the secondary held up but I don’t see Ton of pressures or hits from Takk. TJ Watt has twice as many sacks, almost twice as many hits as Takk from 2017. I want impact players who can pressure the QB, or hit him. 

Takk was actually helping our team get sacks vs the Saints.

Takk ain’t hyped at all.

Win rate is real.

Grady didn’t start getting many sacks for a while but ESPN’s metric was showing he was beating his guy.

Nice job still ignoring coverage having been a problem all year. Sacks themselves on a single game basis is the most asinine comment. Takk is no worse than a guy capable of replacing AC’s role. See? Not hype.

Look at this one play 007...LOOK AT IT!!! :lol:

Beat his man. Got held. Negated the quick out to Kamara. A good football play.

I’m not trying to prop Takk up. Entire DL had 5 sacks before 2 games ago.

Zzz?

7 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Takk ain’t hyped at all.

Win rate is real.

Grady didn’t start getting many sacks for a while but ESPN’s metric was showing he was beating his guy.

Nice job still ignoring coverage having been a problem all year. Sacks themselves on a single game basis is the most asinine comment. Takk is no worse than a guy capable of replacing AC’s role. See? Not hype.

Zzz?

I knew these break downs were coming. I saw them, Takk does ok to average job and It’s time Falcons move on from average at Edge. Never ignored coverage, it’s just the edge doesn’t get job done. Takk is no where near the QB even on long developing plays.

⚡Slumerican⚡ likes this

5 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Takk ain’t hyped at all.

Win rate is real.

Zzz?

Seems like you're emotional attached to our game against the Saints.. That game had alot of luck sprinkled our way.. Have you not watched Takk anymore this season?