BirdGangATL

Takkk is on pace for

111 posts in this topic

Anyone have double team numbers? From what I've seen I think Takk gets double teamed more than Vic. Having Young on the other side, plus giving Grady a better interior-mate would do wonders for Takk's numbers. But seems like he does a decent amount of dirty work.

5 minutes ago, TXAintsHater said:

Anyone have double team numbers? From what I've seen I think Takk gets double teamed more than Vic. Having Young on the other side, plus giving Grady a better interior-mate would do wonders for Takk's numbers. But seems like he does a decent amount of dirty work.

Y’all can have him. If we hadn’t traded up for him he would be y’alls problem now. Guy is a head case.

TXAintsHater likes this

4 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Y’all can have him. If we hadn’t traded up for him he would be y’alls problem now. Guy is a head case.

We ended up with a Soft Taco. And cut him for nothing. He's just as bad in terms of being a headcase. Also on our board was.... Charles Harris. Same thing. Man, that 2017 DE draft class. Harris. Charlton. Takk. Jurrasic Myles was as advertised but after him. Just wow.

Solomon Thomas was taken at #3. Has potential to turn things back around, but he's getting lost in the stacked DL, and hasn't shown much. He's also started only once out of 9 games. TJ Watt is a beast, but he's clearly a 3-4 EDGE and not a 4-3 DE. Still wish my Cowboys got him, I think he'd definitely have a place in a 4-3, could probably make the adjustment like Josh Allen (pass rusher) is doing in JAX.

Edited by TXAintsHater
vitaman and Osiruz like this

17 hours ago, TXAintsHater said:

We ended up with a Soft Taco. And cut him for nothing. He's just as bad in terms of being a headcase. Also on our board was.... Charles Harris. Same thing. Man, that 2017 DE draft class. Harris. Charlton. Takk. Jurrasic Myles was as advertised but after him. Just wow.

Solomon Thomas was taken at #3. Has potential to turn things back around, but he's getting lost in the stacked DL, and hasn't shown much. He's also started only once out of 9 games. TJ Watt is a beast, but he's clearly a 3-4 EDGE and not a 4-3 DE. Still wish my Cowboys got him, I think he'd definitely have a place in a 4-3, could probably make the adjustment like Josh Allen (pass rusher) is doing in JAX.

Wanted TJ watt out of that draft too, so did @Knight of God. Would have saved us a 3rd rounder. 

3 hours ago, kiwifalcon said:

Wanted Carl Lawson myself but the whole league missed on him 3 times before being drafted in thee 4th.

After his rookie year, he’s been pretty non-existent

Osiruz likes this

12 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

:lol: I been busy. Becoming a driver for ups is a **** hassle. Also spent a week in Duluth for them to send me to "school" passed it tho.

***** been crazy.

Stop yapping and deliver my package.

Ovie_Lover likes this

12 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

1 sack for the whole season....what is up with dude? Looking like a major BUST!  At least Vic is out there making plays!

:lol:

Some people were talking Taco Charlton in that draft, now I know Takk is better than Taco, whom Dallas.has already cut.

Takk has not lived up to his mouth, that we can all agree on.

Flying Falcon and BirdGangATL like this

12 hours ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

I've been saying it ever since he was drafted.  This guy was all bark,  no bite... AT ALL

Facts !! He talks to much lol but see the thing is everyone coming out of the draft said he wasn't that talented but his motor was high. That's not translating well to the NFL. Idc if he has a high motor , the motor is not what's going to bring down the QB consistently. He's not really that skillful,  idk what people see in him tbh 

CrimsonFalcon likes this

7 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Me too. Obviously he wasn't JJ, but the pedigree was there. 

Could have had both him and Kenny Galloday. 

1. I don't have the specific stats, but I'm under the impression Takk has a lot of pressures and beats but hasn't converted them to sacks. The broader picture shows that players who get the number of pressures and beats that Takk does get a lot more sacks than he has right now. Whether it's the remainder of this season or next season, it's likely Takk will get more sacks proportionate to his pressures. 
  2. Even if he does start getting more sacks, it's likely Takk's ceiling is around Cliff Avril who averaged between 7-0 sacks per season. I don't think there is anything that says Takk will be a consistent double digit pass rusher. 

3 hours ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I know sacks aren't everything, but dude literally has half a sack in nine games. The double standard with him and Beasley is hilarious.

No double standard for me here...now...

Beasley had a fluke year and I was pissed we kept him.  

Both are garbage to me. 

If they're supposed to be edge rushers,  they need to finish... not almost get there.  This isn't horseshoes. 

Rings and BirdGangATL like this

16 hours ago, TXAintsHater said:

They don’t double our edge guys, it’s usually Grady or Davison on early downs. Takk is low cieling average pass rusher from a bad 2017 Edge rusher class.

DQ hedged his job On inconsistent high ceiling guy and an average low ceiling guy. 

FalconsIn2012 likes this