BirdGangATL

Takkk is on pace for

111 posts in this topic

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Can we make it 500 post before you can start a thread?

Can u discuss how a first round pick with a “chip on his shoulder” is horrible at his job?

vitaman likes this

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You're just here to troll dude. Made that clear with the Bealsey bit. Unfortunately some fools will feed you :rolleyes:. They know who they are. 

As for me, I'm out :tiphat:

I’m all here to wonder why he isn’t getting any sacks is all...

1 minute ago, BirdGangATL said:

I’m all here to wonder why he isn’t getting any sacks is all...

Sometimes you do the dirty work so others can reap the rewards?

Sometimes you beat your man and get held?

Either way you just gotta keep your motor goin and good things happen...

1 minute ago, Ovie_Lover said:

:lol: I been busy. Becoming a driver for ups is a **** hassle. Also spent a week in Duluth for them to send me to "school" passed it tho.

***** been crazy.

Congrats bro!  Glad you are back

Ovie_Lover likes this

Hasn't Takk been double teamed a lot? Falcons are not my primary team so I don't watch all of every game but IIRC he gets doubled a lot. Chase Young + Grady + second round DT (dream) should open things up for him next year (final rookie deal year). Cominsky, Clayborn, and Bailey are also solid rotational pieces to give guys a breather (VERY important). Maybe Cominsky can develop into a solid starter, he's super athletic. Was bummed the Cowboys didn't get him in the draft, but if someone had to jump us I'm glad it was y'all. Look forward to seeing him on the field again when he returns from injury.

I think a better topic would be Grady on pace for 10 sacks 20 TFL and over 80 tackles. I bet he eats TB alive and the NO interior all had nightmares Sunday nite. What a player

When Takk gets wide and blows into a tackles chest?? Whew... I'm sorry but that's not going anywhere and can be leveraged with stunts and loops. The guy might hurt somebody before season is over

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

50 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Can we make it 500 post before you can start a thread?

49 minutes ago, caponine said:

Mans a scrub , I've been saying it all along. He ain't really that good. Looking like a Bust 

I've been saying it ever since he was drafted.  This guy was all bark,  no bite... AT ALL

Takk would be having a great season with better coverage. I am ready to move on from Beasley and find Takk a better running mate. We should have done that last off season and had we had bookends of Takk and Clowney we would have been infinitely better than wasting space on worthless Allen Bailey and Vrex. 

Takk hasn’t done much this year, but I think he plays hard and has potential. Not going to give up on him yet, but he needs some sacks to finish the yr.

i never thought Bs was worth a dem even when he tripped into all those sacks a few yrs back.

Although my stance hasn't changed on dumping him, I have to admit that seeing Vic rush inside on stunts (and second efforts) looked pretty good.

Don’t just look at sack numbers to determine which player is better.  They have both had rough years, but Takk has created more pressure and QB hits.

PFF reflects that as well with Takk at a 66 and Vic at a 56.  Neither are good grades, but I’d take Takk over Beasley any day.  Not that PFF is the end all be all, but sack numbers can be very misleading, story of Vic’s career so far.