Realsurfin

Colin in Atlanta

27 posts in this topic

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

Clickbait

No I thought it was cool they picked Atlanta of all places.  Maybe cause the airport.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malachore said:

A contender doesn't need a washed up QB who was never really good to begin with though.

Whatever man. Millions think just like you. Teams like the Jags, Rams, and Bucs can use him. Obviously, he was good enough before. So everything else is irrelevant.

streetenigma23 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh you have mistaken for those that don't like matty.  No I just thought the NFL bringing him to Atlanta was newsworthy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

Whatever man. Millions think just like you. Teams like the Jags, Rams, and Bucs can use him. Obviously, he was good enough before. So everything else is irrelevant.

LOL 32 GMs have thought that way for nearly 4 years.

Because he just ain't good and never was outside of 1 year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Malachore said:

LOL 32 GMs have thought that way for nearly 4 years.

Because he just ain't good and never was outside of 1 year.

I get you're emotional about the guy but statistically speaking, you're talking out of your ***. 

Spts1 and Faithful Falcon like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, streetenigma23 said:

I get you're emotional about the guy but statistically speaking, you're talking out of your ***. 

I'm not emotional, idc what he did but the guy was good in their SB run and dissapeared soon after.

At career 88 rating but yeah I'm talking out my *** for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, athell said:

Wish him well and hope he latches on somewhere.  The talent argument is funny when you consider the lack of talent at the position in the league comparatively.

I mean my general comment was concerning a 'contender' using him. A team in contention doesn't need a guy that hasn't played a full season since 2014.

athell likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malachore said:

I mean my general comment was concerning a 'contender' using him. A team in contention doesn't need a guy that hasn't played a full season since 2014.

Yeah, I doubt a contender signs him.  Though I wonder if Indy has any interest.  Steelers?  Do the Bears take a flier trying to salvage the season?  It'll be interesting to watch it play out.  It feels odd that this is coming out now...

Malachore likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Malachore said:

I'm not emotional, idc what he did but the guy was good in their SB run and dissapeared soon after.

At career 88 rating but yeah I'm talking out my *** for sure. 

16 TDs and 4 interceptions, 450 yrs rushing in his last 11 games with a horrendous Niners team. ****, I bet you nor anyone on this board could have named one WR or TE he had during that season.

 

If you think he was washed up or statistically inept compared to the bottom half of his peers, you're delusional or talking out of your ***. Those stats are far from mediocre. 

Spts1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, streetenigma23 said:

16 TDs and 4 interceptions, 450 yrs rushing in his last 11 games with a horrendous Niners team. ****, I bet you nor anyone on this board could have named one WR or TE he had during that season.

 

If you think he was washed up or statistically inept compared to the bottom half of his peers, you're delusional or talking out of your ***. Those stats are far from mediocre. 

Once again no contender wants him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, streetenigma23 said:

ah, no come back on your original dumb comment. Good call. 

LOL yeah it's a dumb comment. It's not my fault you can't read.

Come back when he has a job. Good call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Malachore said:

LOL yeah it's a dumb comment. It's not my fault you can't read.

Come back when he has a job. Good call.

For someone that isn't emotional. You sure are going out of your way to tell us that your pencil isn't broken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now