Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Califalcon0013

Brain baldy

20 posts in this topic

He's reviewing atl vs no and the man is shocked that atl are 2-7.gave sone props to mcgary for playing well against cam as well.

Edited by Califalcon0013
Spelling error
Schwarzwald likes this

13 minutes ago, Califalcon0013 said:

He's reviewing atl vs no and the man is shocked that atl are 2-7.gave sone props to mcgary for playing well against cam as well.

Was fawning over Takk's play as well.

All it took was DQ stepping down to get some Baldy love!

I did think it was funny watching the way Hooper crushed the safety on his TD.  When size, momentum, and leverage combine on one side lol.

ETA, I guess it was a corner, so not really a surprise, but still funny.

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

I refuse to believe DJ Shockely's claim that this was a great play. Rico is 8 yards away from his "man" assignment. The coverage was blown but the hit on the QB is what saved the secondary's bacon. 

Great result is different than a great play. 

JDaveG likes this

1 hour ago, runshoot said:

I refuse to believe DJ Shockely's claim that this was a great play. Rico is 8 yards away from his "man" assignment. The coverage was blown but the hit on the QB is what saved the secondary's bacon. 

Great result is different than a great play. 

Rico sold the play pre snap by looking inside it made brees think the blitz was coming from the trips side. His fuirst read was taken away by good coverage from the corner second read taken away by the DE dropping into coverage by the time he got to his third read ( Rico’s man) the pressure had gotten to him. It was a great play because a QB who is phenomenal at pre snap reads had no idea where the pressure was coming from. 

1 hour ago, Dr Long Shot said:

I'm not sure how's it's taken this long to bring up how fantastic that Julio block was, but I'm glad we get to bring it up now thanks to Baldy. That was the block of the game in the run game hands down. 

Thing is he’s been doing this sought of stuff for years it just goes unnoticed because it’s not a highlight play.I bet if you focused in on Julio’s run blocking involvement you’d find blocks like this every week.