Chaz

“koo koo kachoo”

52 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I grew up in South Ga.

To be honest it's not like I advertise it and the screen name is actually my Xbox gamertag and it sounded cool so I used it here.

And if you heard me speak you wouldn't think I was Asian.  But I think it's REALLY cool that a Korean that played for my alma mater is playing for my NFL team.

Are you on Xbox often?

Used to have one and plan on getting another one in the near future. Maybe we can link up online once I get one.

I'll let you know.

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Are you on Xbox often?

Used to have one and plan on getting another one in the near future. Maybe we can link up online once I get one.

I'll let you know.

I'm too old to be on consistently these days.

Growing up stinks! 

DawnOfThemBirds likes this

4 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I'm too old to be on consistently these days.

Growing up stinks! 

I know what you mean. I used to play all the time as a teenager and a college student back in the day. Got away from it once I got older.

Been very busy for the most part. I just played my younger brother in Madden for the first time in about 5 or 6 years and got my *** whipped. He's clowning me now because I used to be really good. Now I plan on getting back into gaming a little bit whenever I have some off time so I can play him again in a rematch.

10 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I'll pump the brakes. Tevicchio(sp) had a great first outing with us and you know how that went.

We probably should have given him a chance in the regular season to be honest. Signing Bryant was the kind of rushed desperate management decision that kind of sums up the discombobulation that defined the first half of the season. 

ATLSlobberKnockers and Chaz like this

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

TBF, I don’t recall having active shooter drills either. 

just sayin...

Nope.  But we did have the possibility of incoming nukes.  Duck-n-Cover!

24 minutes ago, cnst said:

Nope.  But we did have the possibility of incoming nukes.  Duck-n-Cover!

Oh that wasn’t really anything to worry about... Thirty minutes of worry(probably at least 15 of it, we even know about) and then poof we gone, no pain. 

duck and cover was just something to make us feel better like we had some kind of control, much like a seat belt on a 747. 

AlabamaFalconFan and cnst like this

3 hours ago, likeriver said:

I know most people don't care, but personally love seeing asians represented in the NFL. That's why I love Noriaki Kino****a for playing preseason with the Falcons in 2008.

It was nice of him to let Julio wear his number

Image result for noriaki kinoshita

The great kino****a

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Oh that wasn’t really anything to worry about... Thirty minutes of worry(probably at least 15 of it, we even know about) and then poof we gone, no pain. 

duck and cover was just something to make us feel better like we had some kind of control, much like a seat belt on a 747. 

The threat of fallout from an airburst(icbm/mirv) is not how Hollywood portrays it. Outside of the blast radius the majority of people are killed rushing to see.what the bright light was, only to be hit by the shockwave moments later. This was true in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Duck and cover campaigns would have saved millions of.suburban kids in the event of a full exchange. 

Chaz likes this

17 hours ago, Chaz said:

Koo held up so well in his debut. 12pts on 4 for 4 and a td saving tackle. He deserves a huge shoutout!

Koo Koo Kachoo?  Are you an old Genesis fan?  You know, when they were really good?

4 hours ago, Googlywoogly said:

He is the Walrus, He is the Egg-man...

Wow.  Excerpts from Genesis and The Beatles when both were at their best. 

How about something from Emerson Lake and Palmer?  He is the Lucky Man?

Edited by NaGaBoy
Another thought

16 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

The threat of fallout from an airburst(icbm/mirv) is not how Hollywood portrays it. Outside of the blast radius the majority of people are killed rushing to see.what the bright light was, only to be hit by the shockwave moments later. This was true in both Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Duck and cover campaigns would have saved millions of.suburban kids in the event of a full exchange. 

With the bombs you mentioned that is true, however, by the time we were in school or at least myself(you maybe a really old &uck! Lmao) the bombs are about 100 times more powerful and the only thing that duck and cover would have produced were vaporized kids ducking and covering.

Oh and if it is a full exchange, which is unimaginable, they would send enough warheads to pretty much turn any major city into a crater suburbs included, much like we would do to them.

17 hours ago, NaGaBoy said:

Koo Koo Kachoo?  Are you an old Genesis fan?  You know, when they were really good?

I took it from Simon and Garfunkel's, Mrs Robinson. I read where they ascribed that line from a Beatles song, tho.

21 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

That's simply untrue. The largest nuclear bomb ( 50MT year bomba) had a fireball radius of 1.8 miles but a blast radius of 7.7 miles. While anything in that 1.8 mile radius would have been evaporated, anyone inside hardened targets(brick or block buildings) outside of that could have survived the initial blasts. Since most schools are hardened targets they make excellent structures to take cover in. Actuay the toal destruction wave would be appx twice that of he fireball,so anything outside the 3.5m radius is survivable in the right structure. Most russian warheads at the time wete in the 2-10 MT range via icbm. I think a 10 mt explosiom has a total destruction radius of 2 miles. A person outside and unprotected would receive 3rd degree burns up to 15 miles away i believe.

For reference the highest yield thermo that the U.S. Currently has deployed is.1.2 MT about 1/40th the yield of the bomb listed above.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:02 AM, TheUsualStuff said:

The first time he misses a 37 yarder, TATF will want him tar and feathered - run out of town on a rail.

Yep.   On top of the dog house today.  Underneath it tomorrow.

I wish him well and 100% FGM.  But yeah...........Philadelphia fans got nothing on us.......:-)

On 11/12/2019 at 11:28 AM, Chaz said:

He can catch passes too! Watch for a trick play in the future perhaps.

Can Ryan Allen throw?

4th and 2. Falcons bring out the FG unit. And, and a fake! Allen throws to his left and he has Koo for a first down to extend the drive!

(Really hope Allen is okay, love him and despite the one bad punt he has a great leg). Out of practice today but hopefully just a precaution/rest.

Chaz likes this

4 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

That's simply untrue. The largest nuclear bomb ( 50MT year bomba) had a fireball radius of 1.8 miles but a blast radius of 7.7 miles. While anything in that 1.8 mile radius would have been evaporated, anyone inside hardened targets(brick or block buildings) outside of that could have survived the initial blasts. Since most schools are hardened targets they make excellent structures to take cover in. Actuay the toal destruction wave would be appx twice that of he fireball,so anything outside the 3.5m radius is survivable in the right structure. Most russian warheads at the time wete in the 2-10 MT range via icbm. I think a 10 mt explosiom has a total destruction radius of 2 miles. A person outside and unprotected would receive 3rd degree burns up to 15 miles away i believe.

For reference the highest yield thermo that the U.S. Currently has deployed is.1.2 MT about 1/40th the yield of the bomb listed above.

Your 50MT, which is still vastly more powerful than the ones used in Japan, is correct.

However, Modern warheads currently carry 20 MTs or higher Yields so your reference are off a bit. 

On 11/12/2019 at 11:02 AM, Sun Tzu 7 said:

A Korean that played at Ga Southern playing for the Falcons?

I can’t even begin to describe what that means to me on a personal level.

And if he keeps it up,  I’m not sure if the Falcons understand what they have with him.  To say there aren’t that many Koreans in the NFLis a bit of an understatement.

Hes going to be very popular in Gwinnett anyway. :) 

I know, right!

Sun Tzu 7 likes this

7 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Sounds like his name should be JimBob Roscoe Daniels

Yeah I kind of have a similar thing in that if I am exposed to a dialect for a specific amount of time I begin to imitate it.

After I watched the Righteous Gemstones I couldn't stop imitating one of the greatest men of our generation 'Baby Billy Freeman.'

Luckily I've managed to keep my Southern dialect in check but it comes out from time to time.

My wife ******* hates it.