Mescalito

MNF-Seahawks Niners

469 posts in this topic

Couple ticky tack calls against Seattle on that first drive.

Its gonna be a long night for their secondary at theyre playing all man at this point and the middle of the field is wide open. Gotta mix it up a little more.

Kyle got em on skates. They’re looking run o first down and Kyle is throwing it.

Mescalito and Drew4719 like this

1 minute ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Couple ticky tack calls against Seattle on that first drive.

Its gonna be a long night for their secondary at theyre playing all man at this point and the middle of the field is wide open. Gotta mix it up a little more.

Kyle got em on skates. They’re looking run o first down and Kyle is throwing it.

That's Kyle for ya.  King of misdirection and unpredictability.  Unlike someone I know.

2 minutes ago, Mescalito said:

That's Kyle for ya.  King of misdirection and unpredictability.  Unlike someone I know.

It’s really cool to see the way he’s evolved the offense since 2016. I’m seeing different formations. He’s doing a little more gap stuff in the run game. 

He most definitely has not rested on his laurels.

capitan, Halcon-1, Mescalito and 1 other like this

It’s really cool to see the way he’s evolved the offense since 2016. I’m seeing different formations. He’s doing a little more gap stuff in the run game. 

Man, he evolves during games.  It's crazy.  The niners are scary good.  Complete package.

It's sickening watch KS call plays...he is still an azzhat from **** but BOY!!!  He can call a game!!!!

His whole philosophy is adaptive. No square pegs in round holes on his offense. I mean, most OCs say that they like to adapt their offense to their talent but it's easier to talk the talk then to actually be able to do it. On top of that his understanding of how defenses operate and use that against them makes him lethal. 

Halcon-1, VTCrunkler and Mescalito like this

2 minutes ago, FalconBlood23 said:

Man...I miss that WCO offense run by Shanny, even though he ****** us in the end....but the man knows how to call the O...I miss it

Nah man. It's on Quinn. To run the ball in the second half of the game that shall not be named is 100% one of those decisions that the Head Coach has to make. 

Mescalito likes this

Just now, Dr Long Shot said:

Nah man. It's on Quinn. To run the ball in the second half of the game that shall not be named is 100% one of those decisions that the Head Coach has to make. 

I mean get that, I get what you mean but the OC also has to understand the situation. Like I get it, DQ should have told him to run but for someone as smart as Shanny, not running the ball after Ice and JJ made that sick throw and catch is criminal like he shouldn't have been told to run the ball, he is smart enough to know to run it. **** man we had that game