Refried Beans

We are still 2-7 and one of the top 5 worst teams in football

60 posts in this topic

Look I hate the Saints just like everyone else and I'm glad we won but this victory does not make up for the last 2 years of sub standard football play and coaching. It does not forgive a coaching staff or the players for poor performance. There needs to be more accountability in this franchise ALL players, coaches, and front office and scouts need to be held to a higher standard: 

1. There are still no Lombardi trophies in Flowery Branch, until there are don't tell me about minor victories, dont tell me about the labor pains show me the baby. What are we doing to get better. And not just moving same old coaches around. 

2. Our #1 pick from 3 years ago was on the trade market and we got ZERO interest. That is inexcusable and front office people should have already been let go. What are we doing HERE to make sure we improve in this area so this doesnt happen again? 

3. If the team responded this week to different coaches yesterday then the coaches they were not responding too should have been fired today. . We should still be mad as he!! and expecting someone to be accountable for this train wreck of a season and a half and yes until proven otherwise it is still a train wreck. 

4. What is this franchise going to do ro show they care about those who paid top dollar for PSLs who pay the parking, who come religiously every Sunday, what is Arthur Blank doing to show this fan base he has a clear vision of changing the direction of this franchise so we can win and win consistantly. Just rolling coaches every four years aint going to work this time. We want deep cuts in the front office from Team President down. 

As a fan base of a 50+ year old team we shouldnt have to celebrate the 2nd win of the season like we won the Super Bowl, we should expect more, we should demand more and Art Blank shold start holding people accountable! 

vitaman likes this

Yep .. hopefully we finish 2-14 . I don’t wanna finish 9-7 or 8-8 like the “real fans” Lmfaoo . I want Chase . Fuvk the feel good win . With our luck we reel off a couple Arthur “Falcon For Life” Blank we’ll bring the whole coaching staff, VB, Freeman & Trucant back . I’m good on that . 

Refried Beans and vitaman like this

32 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

REAL fans dont settle for being mediocre. Thats not a fan thats a fool.

REAL fans LOVE beating the Saints.

Everything will work itself out but when it comes to beating the Saints.... AND it was at home.... AND they were 7-1 and all the other crap....

This is one of life's greatest pleasures.  Enjoy it!

38 minutes ago, Geneaut said:

Fans 'demanding' things don't amount to a hill of refried beans. What I do as a fan does ZERO to our W / L column.

no no no, it's all the fans fault, didn't you know that? I bet this is just a new alias for one of "those" guys so he could have it look like someone agreed with him. "real fans don't settle for mediocre"  hmmm, seems that's been said by a few different names here. Morons who I wonder if, they REALLY think what the fans 'settle for' has any bearing on what happens on the field. 

I've told these doofuses to post up what happens when they as fans go over to Flowery Branch and tell the players they're:

1. Not putting up with any more mediocre play from the players

2. Not going to put up with any more players who are soft

3. not going to tolerate players who don't give 1000% on EVERY play they're involved in

4. Going to start firing coaches and cutting players, cause as a fan who doesn't tolerate mediocrity, they have the ability to do that....

ok, you get my drift. Just another blow hard, or, probably just a rehatch of one of the old blowhards....either/or, his/her/whatever he 'identifies as' at the moment, has only one real choice for not tolerating the way the team is going, just go away, find another team, or sport, or better yet, just give up watching sports all together

rounz, Geneaut, FA91 and 1 other like this

50 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Hahaha what are you talking about? What is the fan supposed to do? We have practically no effect on the team. 

You're funny.

52 minutes ago, Refried Beans said:

Dude cry me a river. F U and FTS! :slick:

Halcon-1 likes this

1 hour ago, Refried Beans said:

I'd rather be a normal human adult than a "REAL" fan to be honest. My team wins I celebrate, my team loses I find something else to do with my time. Not much more else to it than that. It's just a silly game to pass the time. 

4 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Real fans enjoy the team win, lose, or draw.  Real fans hold no expectations only the hope that the next time their team takes the field, court, etc that they emerge victorious. Real fans demand nothing because they no now they are owed nothing.  Being a fan is a choice not an obligation. 

A real fan may not always be thrilled with the product on the field nor the moves made year to year. However a real fan always holds their head high and proudly claim that they are a Falcons fan no matter the record, no matter the owner, or coach, or franchise player.

There are no expectations from a real fan and neither are there limitations to their fandom

All this whining about who is a fan... who is a "more real" fan.  Who is the "biggest" or who has the best "fanny" is just plain pathetic.  We win.... we lose.  We lose a lot.  Geeeeez cut it out!

Kids go to you room.  Your internet privileges have been revoked! :rant:

just sayin'

Seattle San Francisco game on.

Flyin' In DC likes this

7 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Yep .. hopefully we finish 2-14 . I don’t wanna finish 9-7 or 8-8 like the “real fans” Lmfaoo . I want Chase . Fuvk the feel good win . With our luck we reel off a couple Arthur “Falcon For Life” Blank we’ll bring the whole coaching staff, VB, Freeman & Trucant back . I’m good on that . 

Why would you want to.end the season a total dumpster fire with no clue how to fix as opposed to going 9-7, playoffs or not? I would much rather draft 14-19 th overall and have a winning season than to get tossed every Sunday for 3-5 overall. I

I just don't get you people

papachaz, Tandy, Skott Lee and 1 other like this