Bravesfan

IronSaint still not showing his face

24 posts in this topic

Yesterday a couple of Saints fans showed their faces and took their beating like a man. Even congratulating us. Not Iron Saint! What is wrong Alan Cameron? 

Edited by Bravesfan

14 hours ago, octoslash said:

There he is! ^^^ Right there! ^^^^^

Now where's Waldo? 

giphy.gif

*RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE*

10 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Nah he was on here Sunday. Iron Saint is a good dude just has ****** taste in teams ;)

:tiphat:

On 11/12/2019 at 2:40 AM, Iron Saint said:

LOOOOOOL, what? I replied to you last night, are you that dumb to not check your notifications? I know you got a notification because I quoted you. :lol:

And who’s Cameron Alan?

You and Ray Saint I like.  You guys dish it out and when it does not go your way.  You eat your crow.  

Iron Saint likes this

12 hours ago, usmcdirtybird said:

You and Ray Saint I like.  You guys dish it out and when it does not go your way.  You eat your crow.  

Much appreciated, friend! 

11 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Much appreciated, friend! 

what I like is they are co0ol to you.  You are cool back but still just punch them in the arm.  If they come at you then you come back but you throat punch them with Thor's Hammer.  

Iron Saint likes this

On 11/17/2019 at 0:26 PM, usmcdirtybird said:

what I like is they are co0ol to you.  You are cool back but still just punch them in the arm.  If they come at you then you come back but you throat punch them with Thor's Hammer.  

Hahah, I like to think I have a decent sense of humor but there are still plenty here that are perturbed by my presence (*cough* OP *cough*).

I’m rather petty by nature, but I try not to be overly ***hole-ish. :D However like you said, if they come after me then the gloves come off and no punches are pulled. :lol:

8 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Hahah, I like to think I have a decent sense of humor but there are still plenty here that are perturbed by my presence (*cough* OP *cough*).

I’m rather petty by nature, but I try not to be overly ***hole-ish. :D However like you said, if they come after me then the gloves come off and no punches are pulled. :lol:

All in good fun.  that photo of Cam Jordan either hypnotizes me.   

Iron Saint likes this

41 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

Tslking to yourself again ? Ready to feast on you ThanksGiving. We have the officials on our side too. Looking forward to you getting screwed 

Great game against the Panthers.   Thanks for helping.    Wishing you the best the rest of the way, except Thanksgiving night.   Geaux Saints.

On 11/18/2019 at 8:48 PM, Iron Saint said:

You just go back and tell that fraud base of fans......Alford is a punk at the end of the day.

On 11/18/2019 at 9:32 PM, Bravesfan said:

Tslking to yourself again ? Ready to feast on you ThanksGiving. We have the officials on our side too. Looking forward to you getting screwed 

You're not good at this

Iron Saint and caponine like this

On 11/18/2019 at 7:58 PM, usmcdirtybird said:

All in good fun.  that photo of Cam Jordan either hypnotizes me.   

Hahah, it is phenomenal, isn’t it? :tiphat:

On 11/18/2019 at 8:32 PM, Bravesfan said:

No, I replied to to someone, hence the quote. When two people reply to one another it’s what’s known as a “conversation”.

Unlike you I actually, you know, have friends to talk to. :rolleyes:

On 11/21/2019 at 0:47 AM, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

You just go back and tell that fraud base of fans......Alford is a punk at the end of the day.

Wha... Didn’t y’all cut Alford last year? :huh:

That’s the only Alford I’m familiar with, I think?

On 11/22/2019 at 4:03 AM, ya_boi_j said:

He’s trying. That **** ain’t working

It’s honestly unfortunate, I think the chap might have some sort of mental disorder so I don’t want to poke too much fun at their expense. 

Soft Ain't, Anything coming out of Leans is soft. We're trying to Convert D. Jones....it's a fight. Alford? Yes...he's from leans....He's soft like our Coach.

15 hours ago, *Old Pappy Falcon* said:

Soft Ain't, Anything coming out of Leans is soft. We're trying to Convert D. Jones....it's a fight. Alford? Yes...he's from leans....He's soft like our Coach.

And? Am I supposed to care he’s from Louisiana? Because I don’t. Y’all were the ones dumb enough to waste a 2nd round pick on a “soft player”. But to correct your wrong statement, Alford isn’t from New Orleans. He’s from Hammond, which is on the Northshore. That’s like saying someone from Athens is from Atlanta. :lol:

But in short, if they don’t have a fleur-de-lis on their helmet now (or in some cases for a considerable portion of their career) then I don’t give a **** about them. I don’t care where they’re from, what school they went to, or any of that other trivial garbage like most football fans cling to like it matters.