Vandy

Hey Tanker Boys

172 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, stizz said:

Neither Jets or Giants will be in front of ATL by season's end.

our problem would be our SOS if we tie with wash or NY... 

1 minute ago, Fernando C. said:

our problem would be our SOS if we tie with wash or NY... 

Is our SOS not tougher? We've played Indy, Houston, New Orleans x2, Panthers x2 (need them to win out) and the Bucs are 4-7 as the 3rd best division team rn. How loaded are Washington and NYs schedules? The NFC East sucks this year

So the Giants play Dolphins and Washington

Washington play Giants

Miami plays the Giants, Jets and Bengals

Bengals play the Jets, Browns 2 x and Dolphins

Denver plays Chargers, Detroit and Raiders... 

4 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Is our SOS not tougher? We've played Indy, Houston, New Orleans x2, Panthers x2 (need them to win out) and the Bucs are 4-7 as the 3rd best division team rn. How loaded are Washington and NYs schedules? The NFC East sucks this year

the higher your SOS the higher you pick... that is whay its bad for us.. we had a really tough schedule and still manage to win some games...

On 11/24/2019 at 2:55 PM, Spts1 said:

@Vandy   Thanx a lot.  Your meaningless wins have cost the Falcons a premium draft pick...:(

I know bro, I’ve really been working my *** off to get us those meaningless wins. LOL. 

Come on, man!

And FYI, any falcon fan worth their salt knows a win Over Aints and pansies aren’t “meaningless”. At all.

2 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Yep this team will be in perpetual mediocrity at this point.

I can name several teams that have held high draft picks over several seasons that have been and continue to remain in perpetual mediocrity. . . .  and their picks did turn out to live up to the hype, so they picked well with those picks. 

Also, having top draft picks means nothing without sound coaching. If great players guaranteed anything, what is the point in a coaching staff?

8 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Irrelevant.

Most of this board knows I’ve wanted DQ gone for 2+ years. 

Yea, I can attest to that. 

I've wanted him gone since after the 2017 season (playoff loss to Philly).

Vandy and vel like this

1 hour ago, Halcon-1 said:

Yea, I can attest to that. 

I've wanted him gone since after the 2017 season (playoff loss to Philly).

I didn’t think he could ever overcome freezing up in SB 51 Halcon. Sadly, I was right.

Halcon-1 likes this

39 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Irrelevant.

Most of this board knows I’ve wanted DQ gone for 2+ years. 

Lol then why did you make this thread, you should have known it would backfire. 

Vandy likes this

i think the best pick we can hope for is the cornerback okudah who is supposed to be elite  no way we get chase young esp. with tua questionable as a top three pick now.  maybe Thomas the offensive lineman

would getting okudah be better than the derrick brown?  isn't cornerback more important than a defensive tackle?

3 hours ago, Osiruz said:

Lol then why did you make this thread, you should have known it would backfire. 

Because I love smacking you Tanker Boys around a little every chaNce I get. 

And none more than you, Osiruz. :ninja:

Falconsfan567 likes this

1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

@Vandy  the bar is still really low in Atlanta if beating the Saints is a big deal in a losing season...:(    The bar should be championships...

Not really Spts, beating the Aints has always been a big deal to long-time fans such as myself.

It is what it is, there’s not gonna be a championship this season in ATL. So, I’m taking whatever crumbs I can get. 

Godzilla1985 likes this

16 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Sorry but that was pretty stupid to buy into for a 3-7 team even running the table was pretty much zero shot at the playoffs 

I didn't think they were going to run the table.  I thought they had actually improved and could be heading in the right direction.  Big difference...

On 11/24/2019 at 5:39 PM, Vandy said:

I know bro, I’ve really been working my *** off to get us those meaningless wins. LOL. 

Come on, man!

And FYI, any falcon fan worth their salt knows a win Over Aints and pansies aren’t “meaningless”. At all.

Honestly. I truly enjoyed both. Love the Falcons. Have since I was a little kid.  

Unfortunately they returned to their Falcon ways Sunday.  That’s what I HATE the most. I check out.  They ball two weeks in a row. I get excited. They **** the bed against a team they should have destroyed.  

My Dad started going to Falcons games and watching them in 1966. I remember him saying this when I was a kid..

”Falcons will beat a good team. Then the next week they lose to a sorry one.”

So sick of this ****.

Edited by Godzilla1985
Vandy likes this

8 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

Honestly. I truly enjoyed both. Love the Falcons. Have since I was a little kid.  

Unfortunately they returned to their Falcon ways Sunday.  That’s what I HATE the most. I check out.  They ball two weeks in a row. I get excited. They **** the bed against a team they should have destroyed.  

My Dad started going to Falcons games and watching them in 1966. I remember him saying this when I was a kid..

”Falcons will beat a good team. Then the next week they lose to a sorry one.”

So sick of this ****.

I feel you Bro. 53 years of suffering through this same **** year in, year out....

Godzilla1985 and Flying Falcon like this