Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Draftnut57

Brian Hill's biggest Fan is back

114 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Vandy said:

15 carries 30 yards. 

Bumped his season YPC to a nice round Stellar 3.0. 

According to board math wizard @Draftnut57, that brings team a guaranteed 1st down If we change offense to running Hill every 4 downs. LOL. 

Would have needed 5 downs for his bum *** to get a first yesterday.

Vandy and Flying Falcon like this

Just now, Cole World said:

The blocking has been atrocious along with the play calling.  I don't think Freeman would do any better.

Blaming Brian Hill for a bad game is like blaming Matt Ryan for our terrible year..   Both of these players have a real problem for sure,, And I can tell you what it is,,, It is our HC and O#C....  Thankfully , we have an Owner that will " Right this ship before next season starts.. Some heads are going to role,, and it's not going to be Ryan or Hill..... 

papachaz likes this

On 11/10/2019 at 8:41 PM, Draftnut57 said:

He came into the Game with a 3.6  per carry,,, and he averaged 3.6 today,,  Now,, What dose this mean,, ?? 1. Every three touches he gets a first down... 2. He's still the most under rated player on our team.. 3. We are blessed to have this Young man to fill in and he is a player who gives his all on every play.  Yeap! I'm still His biggest Fan.. Just wanting to remind you how thankful you should be that we have him to fall back on when we need Him..  Don't forget,, I am his number 1 fan,,   

Yup....Hill and his stellar 2.8 YPC is really killing it this season.

:ninja:

On 11/24/2019 at 8:03 PM, Draftnut57 said:

Blaming Brian Hill for a bad game is like blaming Matt Ryan for our terrible year..   Both of these players have a real problem for sure,, And I can tell you what it is,,, It is our HC and O#C....  Thankfully , we have an Owner that will " Right this ship before next season starts.. Some heads are going to role,, and it's not going to be Ryan or Hill..... 

Yeah because 2.8 ypc is equal to Ryan this year. 

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

Hill is straight garbage. Glad Free is back, hope Ollie isn’t the one who loses snaps though. 

I would put a lot of it on the horrendous run blocking we've seen from the OL over Hill's career, but at the same time, it's clear to me that Hill is never going to be that good.  

k-train, papachaz and Draftnut57 like this

32 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I would put a lot of it on the horrendous run blocking we've seen from the OL over Hill's career, but at the same time, it's clear to me that Hill is never going to be that good.  

For those who tried to blame me as a mediocre fan for all the Falcons woes, I cut him after dropping a TD pass in preseason, he still keeps showing up though ...

:tiphat: :lol:

Flying Falcon likes this

47 minutes ago, octoslash said:

Exactly.

Everyone always wants to make things like this an either/or deal, when in reality the suckage is due to BOTH the o-line & Hill being subpar at their respective jobs.

Flying Falcon likes this

No!!! NO!!!! NO!!!! Hill is our savior for our running game. He's just what this team needs. Freeman is the bad guy. He's done. Too old. Can't make those cuts anymore. Hill will save us. Will save our running game.

s/

Cole World likes this