Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Draftnut57

Brian Hill's biggest Fan is back

114 posts in this topic

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

3ypc is a trash game.

If you think his value to the team on Sunday was trash, we didn’t watch the same game

I don’t love hill ...,but he is solid in a pinch. I really don’t understand all the hate

27 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

He is a quality backup.  Nothing more, nothing less

I can maybe go for that. 

Again, hard to judge any of our RBs as poorly as OL has blocked this year. They’ve got to be in bottom tier of league this year.

N1985oles! likes this

15 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

If you think his value to the team on Sunday was trash, we didn’t watch the same game

I don’t love hill ...,but he is solid in a pinch. I really don’t understand all the hate

Any rb could have gotten that or better.

Trash. 

On 11/10/2019 at 8:41 PM, Draftnut57 said:

He came into the Game with a 3.6  per carry,,, and he averaged 3.6 today,,  Now,, What dose this mean,, ?? 1. Every three touches he gets a first down... 2. He's still the most under rated player on our team.. 3. We are blessed to have this Young man to fill in and he is a player who gives his all on every play.  Yeap! I'm still His biggest Fan.. Just wanting to remind you how thankful you should be that we have him to fall back on when we need Him..  Don't forget,, I am his number 1 fan,,   

I could lecture on on thinking a 3.6 average means he's likely to get a first down every three carries, but I'll let it go.  Glad your happy for your dude!

Ovie_Lover likes this

45 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Boy you are just the king of dodging and deflecting today 

Why did I resort to using one game?  Because Yo kept coming back to 3.1 ypc.  I decided to play on his terms

8 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Why did I resort to using one game?  Because Yo kept coming back to 3.1 ypc.  I decided to play on his terms

Because I was talking about his game. It was a bad game. 

1 hour ago, Vandy said:

I can maybe go for that. 

Again, hard to judge any of our RBs as poorly as OL has blocked this year. They’ve got to be in bottom tier of league this year.

True , and nobody should judge Hill until he's got to play about 8 games... because trust me,, he's still learning..  WE need to wait till he reaches his potential ..... He will most likely be at least 20 % better by the end of the year.. simply because he has never gotten to play as many games as he probably will the rest of this season,, Hopefully.  If he can stay healthy, I think he'll prove that he should be our starter  next year also. .:swoon:

9 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

So if we had a RB that only averages 3 ypc you'd be happy?

I thought Freeman & Hill did a very solid job for us on Sunday.  It’s not necessarily about the numbers.  It’s the fact we continued to rush the football.  

Draftnut57 likes this

18 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I thought Freeman & Hill did a very solid job for us on Sunday.  It’s not necessarily about the numbers.  It’s the fact we continued to rush the football.  

Answer the question if we had a RB that always averaged 3ypc would you be happy?

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

So if we had a RB that only averages 3 ypc you'd be happy?

No , but if we have a RB that averaged 3;5 yards I would be happy,, What dose 3.5 yards times 3 carries equal? First down every time.  Not to mention any names, His initials are Brian Hill ...  And he'll be playing on my Fantasy team this weekend.. Gonna be a good game.

4 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

No , but if we have a RB that averaged 3;5 yards I would be happy,, What dose 3.5 yards times 3 carries equal? First down every time.  Not to mention any names, His initials are Brian Hill ...  And he'll be playing on my Fantasy team this weekend.. Gonna be a good game.

1) do you really need someone to explain to you that 3.5, 3 times equals a first down isnt as easy as your making it out to be?

2) I wish I played you in fantasy 

3) no starting RB worth a **** would ever be kept averaged 3.5ypc, every team would look for a new RB.

9 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Oh my goodness nut. 

Ovie_Lover likes this

21 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Oh my goodness nut. 

We average over 6 yards per pass, why don't we simply pass every play?

We average a little over 5 yds per play, why dont we simply score every drive since we always get 5 yds per play? 

Vandy likes this

9 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

We average over 6 yards per pass, why don't we simply pass every play?

We average a little over 5 yds per play, why dont we simply score every drive since we always get 5 yds per play? 

You are  missing my point.. If Hill did that well on his few carries,, I'm sure if he becomes the starter,, He will hit some long runs as well and may average as much as 5 or 6 yards a carry. 

Hill killed it today! 5-6 YPC for sure. :D

Just playin man, happy to see the team as a whole winning.

4 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Hill killed it today! 5-6 YPC for sure. :D

Just playin man, happy to see the team as a whole winning.

More like 30 yards on 15 carries (2yd/att).

But that doesn’t matter like you said. Team win

1 hour ago, atlbaby said:

More like 30 yards on 15 carries (2yd/att).

But that doesn’t matter like you said. Team win

See the post above mine. That’s why I was Joshin’ him.

atlbaby likes this

15 carries 30 yards. 

Bumped his season YPC to a nice round Stellar 3.0. 

According to board math wizard @Draftnut57, that brings team a guaranteed 1st down If we change offense to running Hill every 4 downs. LOL. 

Ovie_Lover likes this