Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Draftnut57

Brian Hill's biggest Fan is back

114 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

He came into the Game with a 3.6  per carry,,, and he averaged 3.6 today,,  Now,, What dose this mean,, ?? 1. Every three touches he gets a first down... 2. He's still the most under rated player on our team.. 3. We are blessed to have this Young man to fill in and he is a player who gives his all on every play.  Yeap! I'm still His biggest Fan.. Just wanting to remind you how thankful you should be that we have him to fall back on when we need Him..  Don't forget,, I am his number 1 fan,,   

Best thing about Hill is he actually falls forward during a tackle.. When he sees hes about to go down he puts everything into his forward movement.. Free and Smith seem to be pushed backwards too easily 

31 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Best thing about Hill is he actually falls forward during a tackle.. When he sees hes about to go down he puts everything into his forward movement.. Free and Smith seem to be pushed backwards too easily 

yea well, look at their size. Free used to be one of those fall forward guys but I think him not leading with his helmet to avoid concussions has taken that somewhat away. Can't blame him though. 

On 11/10/2019 at 8:41 PM, Draftnut57 said:

He came into the Game with a 3.6  per carry,,, and he averaged 3.6 today,,  Now,, What dose this mean,, ?? 1. Every three touches he gets a first down... 2. He's still the most under rated player on our team.. 3. We are blessed to have this Young man to fill in and he is a player who gives his all on every play.  Yeap! I'm still His biggest Fan.. Just wanting to remind you how thankful you should be that we have him to fall back on when we need Him..  Don't forget,, I am his number 1 fan,,   

You’ve come back from the dead.... where you been hiding lately Nut....laying low?

And actually it was 3.1 yards per carry yesterday. But don’t let that stop a good story. 

Draftnut57 likes this

1 hour ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Fell forward for a whopping 3 yd per carry average. Woo.

Vandy and Boise Falcon Fan like this

16 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Fell forward for a whopping 3 yd per carry average. Woo.

Its not a world breaker, but its better than being folded up for negative yards 

32 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

He averages less yards than Freeman. You know the RB you said doesnt fall forward.

You think it has something to do with alot less snaps? 

14 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

He got worse with more snaps. He isnt good. 

I dont believe hes that good either, I definitely see more potential in Ollison. Im just saying his running style seems to produce more yards after contact than Free has so far. I do understand Free has had his injuries and to me looks like hes being very cautious.. We're down to 2 backs now and maybe Ollisons time to shine is near

2 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

I dont believe hes that good either, I definitely see more potential in Ollison. Im just saying his running style seems to produce more yards after contact than Free has so far. I do understand Free has had his injuries and to me looks like hes being very cautious.. We're down to 2 backs now and maybe Ollisons time to shine is near

Hill had to wait his time,, which is now... And Ollison will have to get in line.. To put him in now would be to early...He needs to look and learn just like Hill had to do.. It's just the smart thing to do. Ollison is not ready. I'm looking forward  to see Olli when he's ready.. But he needs more time for sure.

Vandy likes this

On 11/10/2019 at 8:41 PM, Draftnut57 said:

Here's a 30 minute podcast interview Hill did on the bye.      

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/ep-108-davis-mattek-sucks-w-brian-hill-of-the-atlanta-falcons/id1391255389?i=1000455612740

On 11/11/2019 at 10:16 PM, Ovie_Lover said:

He got worse with more snaps. He isnt good. 

The were stei rly running inside zone being conservative after the 3rd quarter.  Until that point Hill was doing quite well.  But 8 carries up the middle and for 1 yard on average tends to hurt the average.

Freeman and Hill both ran hard and well on Sunday. Not need to tear  Hill down. And go watch his negative runs and let me know how solid the blocking’s was

7 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

The were stei rly running inside zone being conservative after the 3rd quarter.  Until that point Hill was doing quite well.  But 8 carries up the middle and for 1 yard on average tends to hurt the average.

Freeman and Hill both ran hard and well on Sunday. Not need to tear  Hill down. And go watch his negative runs and let me know how solid the blocking’s was

3ypc average. Blocking and inside runs arent an excuse when people wanna say Gordon sucks so it isnt an excuse for Hill.

Vandy likes this

Just now, Ovie_Lover said:

3ypc average. Blocking and inside runs arent an excuse when people wanna say Gordon sucks so it isnt an excuse for Hill.

If you say so.  Guess you know more than NFL coaches.

"I think he's a versatile running back, shows that he can run the ball," Rivera said. "He's got good vision, makes a good cut, sticks his foot in the ground and goes downhill. You're not going to arm-tackle him. You've got to wrap and drive. I think that this is a guy that just really has the potential to be a good football player for them and do things that they need.

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

"I think he's a versatile running back, shows that he can run the ball," Rivera said. "He's got good vision, makes a good cut, sticks his foot in the ground and goes downhill. You're not going to arm-tackle him. You've got to wrap and drive. I think that this is a guy that just really has the potential to be a good football player for them and do things that they need.

Because NFL coaches are never wrong. I guess you know more when you try and say any other player sucks. 

11 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Last week show once again even a mediocre RB like Hill can help us win if we don’t abandon the running game. 

56 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

Again, 3.6 YPC is bad. Very bad. Borderline terrible. 

Yup, all this re-newed  hill love by folks who’ve been hiding under rocks all season long is funny.

would sure like to see what Ollison could bring to our running game. The thing is, until our OL improves it’s difficult to evaluate any of our RBs. 

Pacific_Falcon and Ovie_Lover like this

6 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Because NFL coaches are never wrong. I guess you know more when you try and say any other player sucks. 

Think about the bolded statement you just made.  Then ask it about message board GM’s like us

But you go on calling players trash...lol 

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Think about the bolded statement you just made.  Then ask it about message board GM’s like us

But you go on calling players trash...lol 

It's amazing how a hypocrite never realizes how silly they look.

16 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Sometimes I think you take quotes from coaches too seriously. Lip service is a real thing. And coaches are full of BS. What’s Rivera gonna say? 

“Hill is trash...we are very fortunate that we don’t have to face Freeman and Hooper. This will be an easy one....” coaches never talk like that. They ALWAYS compliment the opponent, no matter what 

Ovie_Lover likes this

9 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Sometimes I think you take quotes from coaches too seriously. Lip service is a real thing. And coaches are full of BS. What’s Rivera gonna say? 

“Hill is trash...we are very fortunate that we don’t have to face Freeman and Hooper. This will be an easy one....” coaches never talk like that. They ALWAYS compliment the opponent, no matter what 

He had a good game and really stepped up and filled the void," Pro Bowl center Alex Mack said of Hill. "He's had a couple good times where his name has been called up unexpectedly in a game and he's delivered. That shows his work ethic and a guy that is paying attention, putting the work in. And it's paying off."

Mack mentioned how Hill has stepped up in several instances. One of those included last year's game in December at Carolina, when Hill stepped in alongside then-starter Tevin Coleman and rushed for a career-high 115 yards on just eight carries, including a 60-yard run.

Panthers coach Ron Rivera certainly is familiar with Hill's capabilities.

9 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Would you prefer I side with Yo who simply calls him trash without any data?

3 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

Would you prefer I side with Yo who simply calls him trash without any data?

3ypc = no data

Where is your data? You're just posting lip service dude. No one is gonna bash him and say he sucks in the NFL.

JD dirtybird21 likes this