Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LouDog

Has anyone noticed?

28 posts in this topic

And Grady has crap talent around him...but he’s no Donald, let’s just clear that up.

that said can’t believe all the folk around here that wanted the Falcons to let him walk.

also can’t believe the guy has never made a Pro Bowl and may get snubbed again this season unless we start winning consistently.

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Donald has been eating doubles and sometimes triples all season. Grady aint on that level 

Wtf are you talking???

Grady gets doubled every freakin play plus barring this game he never gets any help unlike Donald who has huge supporting cast.

Grady is single man train wreck!

Best in the business period!! 

3 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Wtf are you talking???

Grady gets doubled every freakin play plus barring this game he never gets any help unlike Donald who has huge supporting cast.

Grady is single man train wreck!

Best in the business period!! 

Grady is a beast period.  Man comes to work every Sunday.  If rest of that team were even close......his effort is always “on point”

I remember when it was time pay Grady, folks said he wasn't a top five DT...

Grady is the second best DT in the NFC right now. He's not far from Donald this year. Donald is still the gold standard, but Grady being silver is nothing to roll your eyes at. Should be an All Pro this year. 210000

2 minutes ago, vel said:

Grady is the second best DT in the NFC right now. He's not far from Donald this year. Donald is still the gold standard, but Grady being silver is nothing to roll your eyes at. Should be an All Pro this year. 210000

Should  be an All Pro, May not even be voted a Pro Bowler..it’s criminal.

vel likes this

6 minutes ago, vel said:

I remember this horse manure aswell another lets draft develop but not pay top tier talent.

Jarretts top 5 in the league without any doubt.

vel, Bunchy Carter, Halcon-1 and 1 other like this

32 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Donald has been eating doubles and sometimes triples all season. Grady aint on that level 

Really? Grady has sacks on doubles, just like Aaron. Grady would have had another sack on a double but the OL tripped him up and the Saints got a penalty for it. He was already coming through. Did we even watch the same game? They always double Grady. 

6 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Really? Grady has sacks on doubles, just like Aaron. Grady would have had another sack on a double but the OL tripped him up and the Saints got a penalty for it. He was already coming through. Did we even watch the same game? They always double Grady. 

Did I mention the Saints game? I thought we were talking about the entire season. But if y’all really wanna dethrone Donald for Grady, go ahead. I forget how it works. 

fan72 likes this

25 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I remember this horse manure aswell another lets draft develop but not pay top tier talent.

Jarretts top 5 in the league without any doubt.

About to go through it again with Hooper... Just wait. 

Bunchy Carter and kiwifalcon like this

5 minutes ago, vel said:

About to go through it again with Hooper... Just wait. 

Frustratingly so.

Pass rush how the **** can this team rinse Wentz Kill Brees and yet nothing in between.

They have changed a secondary coach and a new DC mixed with a couple of adjustments at LBer and we get this.

I’m like :bang: if this team comes home like a train I tell you what I’m still firing Quinn just because lol.

vel and PokerSteve like this

2 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Frustratingly so.

Pass rush how the **** can this team rinse Wentz Kill Brees and yet nothing in between.

They have changed a secondary coach and a new DC mixed with a couple of adjustments at LBer and we get this.

I’m like :bang: if this team comes home like a train I tell you what I’m still firing Quinn just because lol.

I'll say it and boldly...

This defense is better without Trufant as well. 

He is not a physical man corner and is clueless in zone. Oliver, Sheffield, Wreh all are physical at the LOS and showed it today. Yes, they got beat some, I'll take that. But they reason they held the Saints to no TDs it because of the physical play.

PokerSteve, kiwifalcon and JDaveG like this

Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

I doubt it. 

Remember I said this.

People already think we should have traded Hoop or should walk from him in the offseason. It's already happening...

27 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Did I mention the Saints game? I thought we were talking about the entire season. But if y’all really wanna dethrone Donald for Grady, go ahead. I forget how it works. 

Was just a question based on stats. But as far as double teams go, Grady gets doubled a ****load every game. Not just the Saints game.

ya_boi_j likes this

54 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

The point stands regardless. The Vikings had a **** poster up all week that said stop Grady. He’s been a monster all year and the best player on the DLine. I didn’t say he was better than Donald, but to say Donald is better solely because Grady doesn’t take on doubles is BS. He’s been doubled all year most snaps.  They always double Grady. 

Edited by droopy1592