Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falcons007

Falcons @ Aints Beat down high lights.

33 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, falcons007 said:

Enjoy the beat down of Aints and Brees... 
What about Matt Vick with two crucial scrambles concerting 4th and 3 and 3rd and 8 on both falcons TD drives(2:11 and 6:17). What ankle injury?

I love how they couldn’t even punch it in at the end. How about Matt Ryan for two crucial first downs. And the blitz pickup by our rbs. Looked like they picked two guys up at once. 

falcons007 likes this

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

I love how they couldn’t even punch it in at the end. How about Matt Ryan for two crucial first downs. And the blitz pickup by our rbs. Looked like they picked two guys up at once. 

Beasley with the stop. Who’s waiting in the tunnel this week?

Defense

- held to 6 points in the first half

- held to 3 points in the second half. . . . and those 3 came a little over halfway through the third; nothing after that

- held to 0 points in the 4th, to include the stat-padding garbage time attempt, for a total of scoreless for close to 1.5 quarters of football

- held to under 300 yards passing for Brees, which includes the last garbage time drive

- SIX SACKS, which is phenomenal especially against Brees, who has never been sacked that many times in a game in his NFL career

- stuffed the run

- held their offense to a total of 310 yards

- 9 POINTS TOTAL WITH NO TDs 

I want to see next week if this was an aberration or a result of the coaching staff changes and adjustments. . . will be interesting to see.

3 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

Defense

- held to 6 points in the first half

- held to 3 points in the second half. . . . and those 3 came a little over halfway through the third; nothing after that

- held to 0 points in the 4th, to include the stat-padding garbage time attempt, for a total of scoreless for close to 1.5 quarters of football

- held to under 300 yards passing for Brees, which includes the last garbage time drive

- SIX SACKS, which is phenomenal especially against Brees, who has never been sacked that many times in a game in his NFL career

- stuffed the run

- held their offense to a total of 310 yards

- 9 POINTS TOTAL WITH NO TDs 

I want to see next week if this was an aberration or a result of the coaching staff changes and adjustments. . . will be interesting to see.

Defense has allowed 12 points to Russell Wilson and Drew Brees in the last 6 quarters of play. :ninja:

1 hour ago, VTCrunkler said:

I don’t even remember the DQ defense stopping any one near Goal line. That was awesome..

VTCrunkler and ratesforless like this

4 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I bet we win that game if Ryan was playing that game.

Possibly, but we should’ve actually won even without him. We put ourselves in too big of a hole early though. 

1 hour ago, falcons007 said:

Not sure.  Koetter actually ran a good game plan in that game, 3 step drops and quick passes, lots of screens, He hasn’t done that all year for Ryan for some reason.  Really depends if that game plan was specific to the Seahawks or for Schaub.

falcons007 likes this

15 hours ago, rings639 said:

Not sure.  Koetter actually ran a good game plan in that game, 3 step drops and quick passes, lots of screens, He hasn’t done that all year for Ryan for some reason.  Really depends if that game plan was specific to the Seahawks or for Schaub.

Yep.And Matt Vick extended couple of times with his legs on crucial downs.

rings639 likes this

17 hours ago, falcons007 said:

This year is so enraging. We could be right in the mix for a playoff spot if our defense had given us anything above historic levels of ineptitude through the first 8 weeks. 

falcons007 likes this