Best of Both Worlds

Beating (Dominating) the Saints is always a great thing, some were upset about the draft pick, which although I don't agree with it, I understand it. 

The good news is Cleveland, Tampa, NY Jets all won as well and Miami is up 10-0 over the Brian Hoyer led Colts.  We had the fifth pick going into this week and looks like we will still have the 5th pick. 

EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY!!

2 minutes ago, rings639 said:

Bengals still play Dolphins and Jets.

Redskins still play the Jets.

Giants still play the Redskins and Dolphins.

We still  play Tampa twice.

Browns still play the Dolphins and the Bengals twice.

The top of the draft is still wide open.

Perhaps I was unclear. Allow me to quote myself.

10 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

#5 pick--- #15 pick--- all about the same quality of player. After Chase Young, no one is terribly exciting at our positions of need. Is Derrick Brown a better DT to put next to Grady? Yes, but not game-changingly so.

The same teams typically pick in or near the top 10. The same teams also tend to draft near the last 10. History has proven that it's not about where you draft; it's about how well you draft.

37 minutes ago, rings639 said:

Beating (Dominating) the Saints is always a great thing, some were upset about the draft pick, which although I don't agree with it, I understand it. 

The good news is Cleveland, Tampa, NY Jets all won as well and Miami is up 10-0 over the Brian Hoyer led Colts.  We had the fifth pick going into this week and looks like we will still have the 5th pick. 

EVERYONE CAN BE HAPPY!!

We are 6 now regardless of the Dolphins outcome.

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl

3 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

The same teams typically pick in or near the top 10. The same teams also tend to draft near the last 10. History has proven that it's not about where you draft; it's about how well you draft.

I was just posting the remaining schedule, I wasn’t replying to you.  I know it doesn’t matter where you draft, and realistically there isn’t a certain team that drafts particularly better than another over the long term.  A lot has to do with having more opportunities (why I hate that TD trades up so much) and what your coaches do with them.  New England doesn’t draft particularly well, but they have some of the best coaches in the league. It’s why half of the players that leave there and get big contracts and don’t look near as good on the new team.

1 hour ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

***** BINGO!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Halcon-1