Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
⚡Slumerican⚡

Breez is not the answer

14 posts in this topic

I've always thought we a an average QB who got lucky the dolphins sign Culpeper (sp) instead and he ended up in New Orleans 

12 minutes ago, boss said:

I've always thought we a an average QB who got lucky the dolphins sign Culpeper (sp) instead and he ended up in New Orleans 

I believe he's much better than average, but he certainly benefitted from one of the best offensive minds in the modern NFL in Sean Payton. 

LMAO, I’m not even going to waste my time watching that steaming hot **** take that’s solely aimed at getting views.

Just looking at his face, I can tell that kid isn’t old enough to know what life as a Saints fan was like pre-Brees so he had no frame of reference of what he’s talking about. This is what his life as a Saints fan has seen at QB...

• Brees - 209 games
  • Bridgewater - 6 games
  • McCown - 1 game
  • Brunell - 1 game

He didn’t live through the Hebert/Wilson/Everett/Shuler/both Billy Joes/Blake/Brooks/Bouman days and it more than likely shows how spoiled he is with the QB play he has witnessed in his very brief stint as a Saints fan.

There was A LOT of things wrong with the team we fielded today and at the very bottom of the list was Michael Thomas, Demario Davis, and then Brees was right above them. Brees wasn’t missing blocks or tackles, Brees wasn’t dropping wide open passes, Brees wasn’t getting blown off the ball and letting the edge get taken, Brees wasn’t blowing coverages, and Brees didn’t abandon the run game for no reason.

I’ll take a wild guess seeing his LSU avatar that he probably mentions doing whatever we have to do to trade up for Joe Burrow. :lol:

Edited by Iron Saint
JDaveG likes this