Schwarzwald

Huge Shout Out to Kaleb vs Jordan

57 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

Did you see that play were he flat out later out and his body was completely parallel with the field?

Which Q? I’m gonna rewatch the game tonight lol

VTCrunkler likes this

Man I was going to make a thread about McGary's play but my judgement was based on highlights alone. The kid balled. Looked exactly how I thought. He's a fighter on the edge. All of the concern about his play vs speed was overblown. You saw several times he baited Jordan into a speed rush and just push him right on around. He's a massive man to get around and when you let him get a groove by running the ball, he shows you why he was a first round pick.

Why is no one mentioning the phantom no call on Kaleb having a false start on Hooper's TD? Don't get me wrong I HATE the gumbo eating swamp rat trash but we got away with one there. Kind of surprising considering how tightly the game was called.

1 hour ago, tywreezy33 said:

Why is no one mentioning the phantom no call on Kaleb having a false start on Hooper's TD? Don't get me wrong I HATE the gumbo eating swamp rat trash but we got away with one there. Kind of surprising considering how tightly the game was called.

Really? They got away with a couple no calls themselves. I saw at least one offsides the Saints weren't called for. I also thought Brown may have false started on Atlanta first drive on one of Freeman's early 10 yard runs. Games are never perfectly called, but yesterday was fairly even.

rounz, THEHEADCOACH and falconsd56 like this

38 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Really? They got away with a couple no calls themselves. I saw at least one offsides the Saints weren't called for. I also thought Brown may have false started on Atlanta first drive on one of Freeman's early 10 yard runs. Games are never perfectly called, but yesterday was fairly even.

Don't get me wrong I don't disagree with you and I'm not complaining.. just was kind of surprised because he literally stepped backwards then stood up and got reset. It was kind of bizarre.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:53 AM, VTCrunkler said:

The one

Q2UEZuL.pngAfter whiffing to Cam's drop reading possible screen/outlet pass...

I wish I knew how to make .gif! lol

1:20 left in the first Q. Our 2nd drive. Good call!

Edited by Ergo Proxy
VTCrunkler likes this

20 hours ago, SirCzah said:

Kaleb showed up big today (as did Bloodline).  Cam usually has an impact whenever we play em.

Cam Jordan is one of those rare rival players that I low-key cheer their success (other being Steve Smith Sr.).  Still glad the young buck shut him up today.

I would never cheer for a swamp rat... F THEM ALL !!!

17 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

1:20 left in the first half. Our 2nd drive. Good call!

Yes you found it like I knew you could. 

Schwarzwald likes this

I'm not on twitter. Never will be. But can anyone here that is let us know if Scam Jordan has posted a response? Has he eaten some crow for being a trash talking dumb@ss? 

13 hours ago, NeonDeion said:

Troffed

I hope we TD forever. McNasty is gonna be a good one 

C’mon bro. You know how this goes. If it was a good pick, it’s DQ and Pioli. If it’s a better job coaching this week by Quinn or not...

On 11/11/2019 at 1:38 PM, Ergo Proxy said:

1:20 left in the first half. Our 2nd drive. Good call!

I just watched it too, but it was first quarter not first half. Pretty **** funny. 

Schwarzwald likes this

On 11/11/2019 at 8:38 AM, tywreezy33 said:

Look like he turned to see the audible.its a judgement call.they did a lot of shoving after the whistle that wasnt called