Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jm_falcons

Could some one please....

13 posts in this topic

tell me what happened. I work midnight shifts...came home fell asleep. Woke up at 345 pm est and immediately checked Falcons score.

26-9 Falcons!...WHAT?  Can someone please explain...the 26 I halfway understand....but the 9?

Jeff Ulbrich calling plays instead of Quinn, defense got 6 sacks and 15+ pressures. Offense had several long, methodical drives reminiscent of the Michael Turner days to chew some clock.  Saints had a lot of penalties as well.  Great win!

The offense ran the ball and got the ball out of Ryan's hands quick so he wasnt on his back all game... Defense played better.. after Ismael got beat didnt see him in as much.. that's a good thing... 

27 minutes ago, AllStarHandyMan said:

The offense ran the ball and got the ball out of Ryan's hands quick so he wasnt on his back all game... Defense played better.. after Ismael got beat didnt see him in as much.. that's a good thing... 

Defense played better is understatement of the season.  This defense was unrecognizable.

AllStarHandyMan likes this

31 minutes ago, falconsfan84 said:

Jeff Ulbrich calling plays instead of Quinn, defense got 6 sacks and 15+ pressures. Offense had several long, methodical drives reminiscent of the Michael Turner days to chew some clock.  Saints had a lot of penalties as well.  Great win!

The crazy thing is, OP is going to think you’re joking. 

If I hadn’t watched the game I’d assume Brees and Bridgewater both got hurt and Michael Thomas had mono. 

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

If I hadn’t watched the game I’d assume Brees and Bridgewater both got hurt and Michael Thomas had mono. 

You and me both. I watched the entire game, and I'm still having trouble believing how badly we kicked their *****.

2 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

The bold could be true....I’ve heard he likes to put his mouth on some dirty stuff....

JDaveG likes this

We went to New Orleans and kicked their butts!  One thing's for sure, Quinn isn't quitting in the middle of the night tonight and going to Arkansas (who just fired their current coach). 

JDaveG likes this

41 minutes ago, jm_falcons said:

tell me what happened. I work midnight shifts...came home fell asleep. Woke up at 345 pm est and immediately checked Falcons score.

26-9 Falcons!...WHAT?  Can someone please explain...the 26 I halfway understand....but the 9?

Dude you can’t be a die hard fan or you would’ve stayEd awake or got up at 12:59 to watch the game. 
Falcons are first ....I’m bragging, and only missed one game since 1975 and that was on my honeymoon. Didn’t go far and thought regional coverage would televise it. 
I watch every game every year win or lose either in person or TV.

BTW glad you ask 

blizzard_falcon likes this

52 minutes ago, falconsfan84 said:

Those hands to the face calls are usually caused by frustration when a player is getting pwned

1 hour ago, ATL_666 said:

Defense played better is understatement of the season.  This defense was unrecognizable.

Yep but I feel like it comes down to complementary football! And I feel like it started at the coin flip! We suck at defense what should we do!? Take the ball and go score... help the defense out... the offense need to help the defense! By scoring and making the team one dimensional. I feel like they did that a little today!