1989Fan

And not a peep on NFL.COM

32 posts in this topic

Even when you dig past the headlines, and scroll through the highlights section.. only thing about the game is a video clip on a Michael Thomas 17 yard grab. They trying to hide it.

i love it...afraid to headline the Saints getting stomped, lol F you NFLN!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would there be a peep. We are 2-7 **** team we dont deserve any news on nfl.com. Not sure how we won but i am sure it had something to do with Aints stinking it up . 

Chitown2ATL_Falcon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

Why would there be a peep. We are 2-7 **** team we dont deserve any news on nfl.com. Not sure how we won but i am sure it had something to do with Aints stinking it up . 

should have watched the game smh 

whatever

rounz and Schwarzwald like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

Why would there be a peep. We are 2-7 **** team we dont deserve any news on nfl.com. Not sure how we won but i am sure it had something to do with Aints stinking it up . 

What? Did you watch the game? Our defense dominated them and our offense controlled the clock. This was possibly the biggest upset so far this year, it SHOULD be making headlines. If Vanderbilt upset LSU you can be **** sure it’s all everyone would be talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Atlantafan21 said:

What? Did you watch the game? Our defense dominated them and our offense controlled the clock. This was possibly the biggest upset so far this year, it SHOULD be making headlines. If Vanderbilt upset LSU you can be **** sure it’s all everyone would be talking about. 

It’s one of the biggest upsets ever!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

What? Did you watch the game? Our defense dominated them and our offense controlled the clock. This was possibly the biggest upset so far this year, it SHOULD be making headlines. If Vanderbilt upset LSU you can be **** sure it’s all everyone would be talking about. 

 

Capture.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Browns were the headliner for their upset of the Bills...it’s not about record.

no news was as much about not wanting to **** on the Saints as loving on the Falcons...that’s why I loved it.

Halcon-1 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RightInTwo said:

We’re 2-7. Nobody cares.

Define "we" because anytime anyone around here says "we", it means Falcons fans and the team. Posers don't count. 

Edited by Halcon-1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been watching pack/Car and end of steel/ram games now bikes and there’s been several nice highlights of game.  Although it’s based upon shock of saints losing instead of Atl trying to wake up.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Even when you dig past the headlines, and scroll through the highlights section.. only thing about the game is a video clip on a Michael Thomas 17 yard grab.

i love it...F you NFLN!

We are 2-7

We should not make any headlines.

Silence is golden. Keep grinding! & keep beating saints.

Btw: they did say Falcons won their Superbowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

Define "we" because anytime anyone around here says "we", it means Falcons fans and the team. Posers don't count. 

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sean Payton making sure Quin keeps his job, If the Falcons win at least 5 more games, that puts them out of a high drat pick and still miss the playoffs but most important Quin keeps his job, While Payton rolls into the playoffs, its all about the Superbowl and not one regular season game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bartholomew said:

Sean Payton making sure Quin keeps his job, If the Falcons win at least 5 more games, that puts them out of a high drat pick and still miss the playoffs but most important Quin keeps his job, While Payton rolls into the playoffs, its all about the Superbowl and not one regular season game.

LMAO if you actually believe what you’re saying here. 

OilFuturesTrader19 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At least it was a lead soundbite on the Sunday Night NBC pregame show at the very start.  Looks like a time to just appreciate it for ourselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now