Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schwarzwald

Saints Put This Up In Their Stadium Today

42 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Atlantafan21 said:

They put that up while they were down 23-9? Lmao 

Always been a little weird to me how the Saints have used 28-3 so much. I wonder if deep down they think they were the ones who came back?!”

I legitimately cannot think of a more butt hurt fanbase in recent memory”

Um.... really they gone low to trolling 51 while getting whooped AT HOME by a 1 win team”

Why anyone would celebrate the Evil Empire of all teams is beyond me too. Saints fans really love the Pats, deep down inside, I think they're their number one team. Cajuns really love the Pats.

Butthurt reaction if ever. Sadly, though, the reality is today's embarrassment to the Taint's will soon be forgotten by most; the Falcon's Super Bowl collapse will live forever. 

37 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

The comments!!

Maybe it was the Halloween candy, but have to admit.. Ryan looked decent today.. He did throw that stupid interception and nothing about that is ok, but passes looked alot stronger and mostly on target.. He dosnt win the Noodle arm award this week ;) i never have a issue giving credit when its due.. But that moon ball interception you have to agree was just a total brain F'up

5 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Maybe it was the Halloween candy, but have to admit.. Ryan looked decent today.. He did throw that stupid interception and nothing about that is ok, but passes looked alot stronger and mostly on target.. He dosnt win the Noodle arm award this week ;) i never have a issue giving credit when its due.. But that moon ball interception you have to agree was just a total brain F'up

and kudos to the defense for coming back out onto the field after that INT and getting yet another turnover on downs (I think that's how that drive ended). 

Defense gets game ball. 

⚡Slumerican⚡ and mar31985 like this

2 minutes ago, Bravesfan said:

Where is that loser Iron Saint anyway? 

Lurking. . . Trust me. He's here. He just isn't going to show face. You may get SaintRay to show face, but you wont see the others as well as all of the new accounts setup to pose as Falcons fans (but really Saints fans) trolling the boards. Now that I mention this, they'll try to show face to prove me wrong.

Vandy, Bravesfan and ratesforless like this

21 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

They also put up a Superbowl Champs banner.  Until we do that, who cares?

Things that matter: the present. 

And presently the Aints are sitting at home wondering how their no 1 seed hunting team got smacked in the head.

26 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

They also put up a Superbowl Champs banner.  Until we do that, who cares?

That’s been a decade ago. Might as well say we can’t point out the idiocy of the NY Jets. 

5 minutes ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

Things that matter: the present. 

And presently the Aints are sitting at home wondering how their no 1 seed hunting team got smacked in the head.

Truth. If nothing else, I want to wreck their HFA.

Shagpill 2.0 likes this

52 minutes ago, Falcon Freddie said:

Butthurt reaction if ever. Sadly, though, the reality is today's embarrassment to the Taint's will soon be forgotten by most; the Falcon's Super Bowl collapse will live forever. 

Says you! FTS 

49 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

He did throw that stupid interception and nothing about that is ok...

At least it was garbage time and not at critical points in the game. He can throw them all day if that is the situation. 

FalconJim and ⚡Slumerican⚡ like this

and then there was the fact someone was in his face on that play, he was falling backwards, and he had to throw it up like that just to get it over the defenders hand.

thanat0s and rounz like this