Hard2BaBirdWachr

How are y'all feeling right now

92 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

We beat our arch nemesis at home and quite possibly affected their playoff seeding. Six sacks, held them to zero touchdowns. Best day of a horrendous season. And I’m gonna enjoy the **** out of it. 

Beat them on thanksgiving and they’ll probably be out of the running for home field advantage. 

JDaveG, octoslash, SirCzah and 1 other like this

They say if you take care of the teams in your division...everything will just work out. Why is it that I don't actually believe that anymore?

Edited by jm_falcons

Definitely feels great to beat em, and I loved seeing the team actually enjoying themselves after looking beaten down most of the season.

And on draft pick watch, the Jets, Bucs, and Browns all won and Miami is up early.

Always feels good to be the Saints, especially in their house - no matter the situation. Draft position be ****ed, I enjoyed the **** out of this one! Sacking Brees 6 times and no TDs - love it!

Edit - I always found it amusing that the words that describe where the Devil lives and what beavers build are banned....

Edited by Mr.Blank
comment

50 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Great..anyone not feeling great right now ain’t a fan, period.

I havent felt this good since we were up 28 to 3 in the superbowl. :) i lost my voice today too. We looked like a real team.

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Great..anyone not feeling great right now ain’t a fan, period.

Goodbye,top five pick. Meaningless win

1 hour ago, Atlantafan21 said:

Beat them on thanksgiving and they’ll probably be out of the running for home field advantage. 

We better beat them on Thanksgiving on national TV. I don't want the Saints' fans to have any gloating this year by beating us. 

Atlantafan21 and FalconFan1st like this

2 minutes ago, fuego said:

We better beat them on Thanksgiving on national TV. I don't want the Saints' fans to have any gloating this year by beating us. 

As much as I’ve been dreading that Thanksgiving game more than a no-sedative colonoscopy, now that we beat them in their place, I can face a possible loss on the world stage without too much pain. 

That win felt GREAT!  Loved seeing the defense play like they did today. 

Also feel kind of like, 'Where has this defense been all season?' too... I hope today was the turnaround we needed to have a great defense we've been waiting to field since DQ's arrival and hope that it doesn't vanish in thin air sometime between now and like, forever....

thanat0s and PokerSteve like this

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

It always matters against the Saints :bang:

1 hour ago, jayu70 said:

Beating the Saints at their place.- awesome feeling!

1 hour ago, Sell The Team, Art said:

It's the first time I've been happy on a Sunday in a long time.  Then again - I'm also wondering if my wife didn't slip me about 20 hits of acid - so what I saw never really happened. :)

:D

Sell The Team, Art likes this

18 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

How about "Hello 9 - 7 and playoffs"?

No? 

Draft is fun and all, but we can have whomever we want. Just a matter of playing chess.

Not to mention, except for those rare occasions a team lands a top shelf QB, drafting in the top five seldom, if ever, translates to a reversal of fortunes for teams. They draft the elite prospects everybody agrees are the next great ones, but the same teams are back in the top 5-10 the next year. 

Give me running the table, 6-0 in the division and a WC spot. Let the draft fall where it may.

JDaveG and HouseofEuphoria like this

5 minutes ago, thanat0s said:

As much as I’ve been dreading that Thanksgiving game more than a no-sedative colonoscopy, now that we beat them in their place, I can face a possible loss on the world stage without too much pain. 

Yeah, but it sure would be nice to take it to them like we did today on the 'world stage'. <_<

PokerSteve and thanat0s like this

Just now, fuego said:

Yeah, but it sure would be nice to take it to them like we did today on the 'world stage'. <_<

No idea what the side eye is about, but no doubt it’d be a great win.

22 minutes ago, fuego said:

Agree. I was gonna sell those seats. Now I'm gonna go see the game.

fuego likes this