Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just now, MAD597 said:

It would be typical of this team to right the ship when we have next to zero chance at the playoffs just to screw up our draft position and give Quinn another year of being crap here.

but if Quinn made adjustments and turned the team around, does he not get credit?

Just now, Jesus said:

but if Quinn made adjustments and turned the team around, does he not get credit?

Not when you start 1-7 and you get worse every year since the 28-3 disaster.

Adjustments should have been made before we got to 1-7. Quinn is not a new HC for us this stuff should have been figured out already.

9 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Today is proving that Dan Quinn is NOT this "defensive guru" he claimed to be. He gives up defensive playcalling and puts Raheem Morris back as DB coach and all of a sudden the Falcons defense looks great.

Yep not much point in having Quinn around if the only thing he is a guru of is T shirt slogans

13 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Today is proving that Dan Quinn is NOT this "defensive guru" he claimed to be. He gives up defensive playcalling and puts Raheem Morris back as DB coach and all of a sudden the Falcons defense looks great.

Who is calling plays?  I missed that.

If we win this game, is that good for Dan Quinn’s job because he adjusted and got the team playing to a winning level? 

Or is it bad for him that as soon as he steps aside on play calling duties we look like an nfl team again?

i can’t decide how I feel.........