Is this really the difference in coaching

falcon1fan

I do like the 1st half defensive calls for the most part (not happy there at the very end though ceding 3 is better than an accidental 7).  Offensively I'm not sure what I'm seeing yet.  I would say that for the first half, I don't have a ton of complaints other than a few plays here and there for either side of the ball.

Honey as much as I’m enjoying this, it makes me even more furious that we’ve pissed away a season only to start playing now.  Only thing I can say that would make up for it is running table and deep playoff run. ****....super bowl win to make up for the screw job they pulled on us in LI.  They do that and I’ll support DQ staying!!

It really speaks poorly that the wheels had to come off and DQ had to be at end of rope to make these moves.  This D has finally begun to play soundly individually and as a group.  Offense actually played w some identity as well.  I think we also need to look just as closely at those players who were not on the field as well as coaching changes.  Eg. freeman, Trufant, Kazee finally at safety etc.  DQ stubbornly has coddled some dogs that did not need to be out there (players and coaches).  I’m not sure exactly how to justify the change in offense except apparently DQ ordered them to run ball and Hill was fed the rock. Again though I ask.........why did he wait until forced.  This team could’ve been so much better all year.  Two word.....PROACTIVITY AND DICIPLINE!!!!