Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Don™

Ian Rapoport - Quinn news

39 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, ATLskinjob said:

This thread looks real dumb right about now. 

It's dumb that anyone would actually pull for the Saints today.

The thread I started has legs behind it. Quinn was holding on by one thread before this game and now he's holding on by a couple more threads. 

VTCrunkler and Passprotection like this

4 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

What part of us being 2-7, or Quinn's other failures, do you not understand?  Beating your rival is a nice consolation prize in college ball, but this is the F'ing NFL.

We aren't winning the SB this season. What part of that don't you understand? Why even watch if you know/feel we aren't primed for the SB that season., judging by your logic. 

We are called FANS. . Get it? F-A-N-S. Short for fanatic. We take pleasure in wins, even in a season like this, especially against our most hated division rival. 

What part of not winning the SB every season do you not understand? 

I mean, at the end of the day, we are fans. We wouldn't be such if we win a game like this and ***** about dominating our greatest nemesis since history of our existence. . . and yes, it's WE because we are fans. We expend time, effort, and energy to root for the team. We spend money to enjoy the team. We are stakeholders of the team, so, yes, it's WE. . . We the fans. 

Get it?

42 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

We aren't winning the SB this season. What part of that don't you understand? Why even watch if you know/feel we aren't primed for the SB that season., judging by your logic. 

We are called FANS. . Get it? F-A-N-S. Short for fanatic. We take pleasure in wins, even in a season like this, especially against our most hated division rival. 

I mean, at the end of the day, we are fans. We wouldn't be such if we win a game like this and ***** about dominating our greatest nemesis since history of our existence. . . and yes, it's WE because we are fans. We expend time, effort, and energy to root for the team. We spend money to enjoy the team. We are stakeholders of the team, so, yes, it's WE. . . We the fans. 

Get it?

Your not allowed to enjoy Ws like this because that other person you’ve quoted is tied to being successful as missing out on a high draft.

Halcon-1 and VTCrunkler like this

1 hour ago, Halcon-1 said:

Get it?

I get that you're ok with never winning a Superbowl as long as we beat one team every few years.  You're exactly the kind of fans that sports owners love.  Have fun at your 2-win tea party, princess.

Halcon-1 likes this

59 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Your not allowed to enjoy Ws like this because that other person you’ve quoted is tied to being successful as missing out on a high draft.

+1

41 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

I get that you're ok with never winning a Superbowl as long as we beat one team every few years.  You're exactly the kind of fans that sports owners love.  Have fun at your 2-win tea party, princess.

Oh trust me. I am having a ton of fun; don't worry about that. Your misery doesn't bother me. I've been having more than a tea party. It's full blown fiesta over here baby boy.

Vandy likes this

2 hours ago, The Don™ said:

Sounds contradictory man. The scheme changed too. We didn't have ONE busted coverage this game. That stupid 3-4, 5-2 defense was not working. Went back to the 4-3 and look what happened.  I'm not convinced Quinn made those changes. Heck maybe he did and I'm wrong.

Blank is taking it week by week according to Ian Rapoport so yes, if it was an ugly game, Quinn probably would have been closer to being gone. 

Glad we won though and our defense looking like a real defense.

I agree it’s always good after a win, but at the same time it also makes me a bit angry because I think this team real defense is probably closer to this version of the defense than the one they shown in the first 8 games.  If that is the case then essentially Quinn has ruined a good season with his coaching or lack there of.

The Don™ likes this

40 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Your a joker aren’t you.

I get you like drowning in misery.

We just beat the Aints in there own backyard mark it down how many teams do this over the years while not allowing them a TD at home.

Good lord outside of winning it all does it get much better.

3 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

Funny thing is, drafting high has never guaranteed anything.

Yep it guarantees your team is bad lol.

Whatever spins some fans wheels I guess.Picking high in the draft yipppeee let’s celebrate.

Vandy and Halcon-1 like this

4 minutes ago, freefall said:

I agree it’s always good after a win, but at the same time it also make me a bit angry because I think this team real defense is probably closer to this version of the defense than the one they shown in the first 8 games.  If that is the case then essentially Quinn has ruined a good season with his coaching or lack there of.

Heck I'll take somewhere in between what we saw today and the first eight games. But yeah it took way too long to make the schematic and coaching changes.

Not saying these coaching moves are long term but the defensive scheme should never go back to what it was the first eight games.

3 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Heck I'll take somewhere in between what we saw today and the first eight games. But yeah it took way too long to make the schematic and coaching changes.

Not saying these coaching moves are long term but the defensive scheme should never go back to what it was the first eight games.

Oh definitely I don’t expect to see this kind of performance each week, but it should never have looked like the first 8 weeks.  This team got too much talents on defense to look like that.