Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Don™

Ian Rapoport - Quinn news

39 posts in this topic

For those who don't want to view the video, Rapoport is told that if things go "horribly wrong" this game, keep an eye out on Quinn's job status. Blank wants to get through Saints game to determine what to do with the leadership of the team going forward.

GATXBOI and PokerSteve like this

Just now, high impact said:

Well Clueless Quinn will not have the Falcons in this game by the end of the first quarter.....Just sayin!!!

Here's hoping he gets fired at halftime and the team is led out onto the field for the second half by Smitty.

PokerSteve and Flying Falcon like this

9 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

The bye week was the proper time to sack Quinn, 1-7 and the team getting worse every year since the SB is enough time to judge things

Jeff Schultz reported a couple weeks ago that he wouldn't be surprised if Quinn was fired after the Saints game if things continued to go sour. 

With the reshuffling of coaches and Quinn giving up playcalling duties, it seems like due diligence was done during the bye for the rest of the season and in my opinion, Koetter or MM will be interim HC at some point this season. Blank is taking it "week by week" with Quinn. It's just a matter of time.

Flying Falcon likes this

50 minutes ago, high impact said:

Well Clueless Quinn will not have the Falcons in this game by the end of the first quarter.....Just sayin!!!

3-3..Uh oh..

papachaz likes this

LoL wheels will have to come off a la the superbowl to get him fired now. 20-6 but hey it's the falcons... saints can still pull it out for you tanker folks... 20 to 9 my bad

Just now, The Don™ said:

Looks like at least one more week for Quinn.

Ulbrich and defensive scheme change saved Quinn's job this week.

I wouldn’t be so sure Ulbrich saved Quinn job.  While I don’t see Blank letting Quinn go after this game, but the way the defense played against the Saints makes Quinn look so bad for how horrid the defense have played the first 8 games.

7 minutes ago, freefall said:

I wouldn’t be so sure Ulbrich saved Quinn job.  While I don’t see Blank letting Quinn go after this game, but the way the defense played against the Saints makes Quinn look so bad for how horrid the defense have played the first 8 games.

Sounds contradictory man. The scheme changed too. We didn't have ONE busted coverage this game. That stupid 3-4, 5-2 defense was not working. Went back to the 4-3 and look what happened.  I'm not convinced Quinn made those changes. Heck maybe he did and I'm wrong.

Blank is taking it week by week according to Ian Rapoport so yes, if it was an ugly game, Quinn probably would have been closer to being gone. 

Glad we won though and our defense looking like a real defense.

31 minutes ago, No.11 said:

You hate Dan more than the Saints? GTFOH fakea** fan

I want a Superbowl win more than a regular season win against anyone.  GTFOH, short-sighted fan.

31 minutes ago, Cheyakita said:

If anything this thread helped identify a few More fraud fans we have on the forums. If you ever pull for the Aints you are not a true Falcons fan...period.

I agree with this. If we ever had a 2-14 season, at least let those two wins come against the Saints.

Edited by Halcon-1
Cheyakita likes this

3 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

I want a Superbowl win more than a regular season win against anyone.  GTFOH, short-sighted fan.

You aren't going to win the SB every season, so may as well find solace that you defeated your most heated rival when it happens. 

To boot, how the **** are you going to win a SB without winning regular season games? Rather be short-sighted than blind as a bat.

11 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

You aren't going to win the SB every season, so may as well find solace that you defeated your most heated rival when it happens. 

To boot, how the **** are you going to win a SB without winning regular season games? Rather be short-sighted than blind as a bat.

What part of us being 2-7, or Quinn's other failures, do you not understand?  Beating your rival is a nice consolation prize in college ball, but this is the F'ing NFL.