Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AF89

Rick and Morty season 4

48 posts in this topic

Neither episode would be in my top 20 Rick and Morty episodes but imo season 3 started kinda okay as well (depending on how much you liked Pickle Rick which for some people was an got dang meme movement)

mdrake34 likes this

8 hours ago, AF89 said:

Neither episode would be in my top 20 Rick and Morty episodes but imo season 3 started kinda okay as well (depending on how much you liked Pickle Rick which for some people was an got dang meme movement)

I loved the first 5 episodes of season 3

vindicators episode was amazing

Pickle Rick is my favorite episode ever. Probably the most violent episode of the series, not quite the darkest but a pretty heavy level of family drama, and bat **** crazy despite taking place entirely on earth in regular reality. 

To me, Season 4 is off to a great start. Man, that wasps’ dinner with Goldenfold gave me some bad feels, but I still laughed so I don’t know what that says about me as a person.

AF89, mdrake34 and lostone like this

21 minutes ago, AF89 said:

If Arby's sells something called Death Stranding...then yes

That too. The sandwich Rick was Eaton came out of what looked like an Arby’s bag. but whatevs that show was WACK

Edited by Scrunchomarx

On 11/25/2019 at 7:42 AM, lostone said:

I didn’t get to focus on this episode of rick and morty.  Won’t be until Wednesday I can watch it again

Did you peep it out? 

17 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Did you peep it out? 

Yeah, didn’t feel as good as the first 2, but was still entertaining.  I liked the mr poopy butthole scenes and the random dismemberment was hilarious as well

16 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Snake episode was the best and funniest in a long time. 

I liked all the episodes.  I’m weird in that I’m not always looking for a lot of humor out of the show.  Snake episode was extremely dope though.

mdrake34 likes this

4 hours ago, lostone said:

I liked all the episodes.  I’m weird in that I’m not always looking for a lot of humor out of the show.  Snake episode was extremely dope though.

I don’t always need it to be funny, I like the dark parts of the show, but the snake episode was a gut buster. 

lostone likes this

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I don’t always need it to be funny, I like the dark parts of the show, but the snake episode was a gut buster. 

I agree there.  Had me rollin.  Morty following the death crystal was fun as well

mdrake34 likes this