Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AF89

Rick and Morty season 4

39 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Anybody remember when the venture bros got to this point? I hope the series rebounds. Quick

I thought it was great

lostone likes this

Maybe I didn’t have the bandwidth after watching the cowboys blow it last night but there wasn’t anything funny about last nights episode and I felt like I missed the joke on what was supposed to be funny. Lo was right about it being a dense episode. I’ll definitely watch again but I was an outsider to all the inside jokes

Personally season 3 (as good as season 2 was) definitely felt like it was as etertaining as ever with my two favorite episodes of the entire series Vidicators 2 and the Ricklantis Mixup, not even getting into Pickle Rick or Mortys Mindblowers (or even the opening episode of the season whose name I forget where Rick escapes prison)

Way too early to say the series has peaked

Serge likes this

great thread and great episode 

the Fascist stuff was hilarious and a dig at people who wanted people to go back to the old stuff like mr meeseeks.  Which I loved.  

When did fascism become the default 

AF89, Scrunchomarx and Serge like this

Rewatched the episode. The genius was in their mocking fans of the show who take the **** way to seriously. The downfall came at the wasp portion of the show. My original viewing was seen through the lens of another Cowboy loss and I’m ok with admitting I was probably too hard on the episode. and when did fascism become the default? I guess that’s a question for another thread

AF89 likes this

Superior intimacy got a laugh. Maybe it’s not rick and morty maybe it’s me. ill watch it again sometime this week. 

It’s losing me about half way through the episode just like the ventures bros does. I remember getting a good laugh right before butt attention span ran out of memory.