Carter

Deep South's Oldest Rivalry! #4 Georgia vs #12 Auburn Thread

783 posts in this topic

Would like to hear more “atta boys” for Jake Camarda.  He was the fanbase whipping boy for first 2/3 of the season - he has been getting better of late and was an absolute weapon in the Auburn game.

sdogg and Ovie_Lover like this

21 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

Would like to hear more “atta boys” for Jake Camarda.  He was the fanbase whipping boy for first 2/3 of the season - he has been getting better of late and was an absolute weapon in the Auburn game.

I had typed up a disagreement post, but then I decided to consult with something more objective than my own bias and memory. Boy, was I wrong. I wonder why my memory doesn't match up with these numbers... (11 punts for 558 yards (50.7 yards per), 4 inside the 20, long of 67)

HVAeKhP.png

Edited by AutumnEffect
Wardog357, 95Dawg, sdogg and 1 other like this

monty rice won sec defensive player of the week and carmarda won sec special team's player of the week.. oh yeah he was awesome.. both were. 

4 hours ago, 95Dawg said:

Super effort from Thomas. Regarding that play, that was the shortest run and it still got you the 1st when they ran outside the box, toss sweep, outside zone, etc.

This game and last they gashed the defense for double digit yards on every play. It's obvious out on the edge you have the best blockers including the receivers. 

stole from another chatroom

She got the shot!!
Via Chamberlain Smith:
For those of you asking if I got “the” shot, here it is!! The last thing my camera & I saw before being tackled. @brianherrienn, I hope you LOVE this photo!! #godawgs

76185400_1961126204033631_78570278735283

g-dawg and VA F.O. like this