Carter

Deep South's Oldest Rivalry! #4 Georgia vs #12 Auburn Thread

783 posts in this topic

This defense is why Georgia has a legitimate shot against LSU. If the offense can remotely find some consistency it will be a great matchup. And history tells us a great defense always beats a great offense. 

fuego and Carter like this

I think the offensive line has played a heck of a game today. They rose to the occasion against an elite defensive line 

Edited by UAB_DAWG
ATLIEN404 and frankly88 like this

I walked out of the room and didn't see the td pass, just heard that it was Wolf. Lol, I was shocked until I saw the replay. Even the TE has to hug the sidelines to catch a ball from Fromm 

Just now, fuego said:

Just started watching the game. I know we have 3 TDs, but how has the O looked in general?

Not good

5 minutes ago, UAB_DAWG said:

I think the offensive line has played a heck of a game today. They rose to the occasion against an elite defense. 

Not a lot of talk this week about the fact that our OL is also elite (when they want to be).  

Edited by frankly88

Just now, frankly88 said:

Not a lot of talk this about the fact that our OL is also elite (when they want to be).  

Exactly. They have been hearing about Auburn’s line and decided to flex. This is the best they played all year. 

4 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

This defense is why Georgia has a legitimate shot against LSU. If the offense can remotely find some consistency it will be a great matchup. And history tells us a great defense always beats a great offense. 

200.gif

Glad someone else is saying it lmao

mike teevee likes this

Just now, HotLantaFalcon said:

What's the Georgia record for consecutive shutout quarters? We're at 7 so far

Don’t know but they’ve allowed 17 points in the last 17 quarters, going back to halftime of the SC game, not counting the OT. 

1 minute ago, Carter said:

200.gif

Glad someone else is saying it lmao

Burrow hasn’t seen a defense this good in his life. And don’t say Bama cause they ain’t typical Bama this year. 

It was probably a bit too early to go soft but that's not a terrible decision in some cases.

The time it's terrible is when you're holding a short lead and there's 2-2.5 minutes left.