How many more games do you think the Falcons will win this season?

1 hour ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

We actually pushed them around in the preseason. I know it's just preseason but we can't win a preseason game either lol.

Well... TBF, we currently have just as many wins during the regular season as we do in the preseason. 

Don’t get me started on the lack of importance of wins vs building team Culture for the preseason.

7 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Have you seen Winston's stats vs Falcons?

They are best he has had vs any team.

He will single handedly carve us up ...

The dude does seem to look halfway competent against us for whatever reason, but that aside... Winston has lost 4 in a row against the Falcons. TB hasn't beaten ATL since week one of the 2016 season. So who knows?

8 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Have you seen Winston's stats vs Falcons?

They are best he has had vs any team.

He will single handedly carve us up ...

He did that with Dirk Koetter as his coach/coordinator. Maybe that's part of the reason why Dan Quinn decided to bring in Koetter when Kubiak wasn't available. 

10 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

2-6 up to 4-4 is my expectation but 8-0 and DQ is HC in 2020 cannot be ruled out just cause it'd be funny if it happened.

Man, you just never know with this team.

What if this season turns out kinda like the 2015 season just flipped around? We started 6-2 in 2015, but then went 2-6 the rest of the season. What if this year we somehow manage to go 7-1 the rest of the way? Snowball's chance, sure... but it's kinda wild to think about.