How many more games do you think the Falcons will win this season?

3 hours ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

How many more games do you think the Falcons will win this season? And which game or games  if any do you think they will win? I predict we will beat Tampa bay and Carolina once each. Possibly the Jags.  That's about it. 

As tough as the Jags look and the fact that they are an AFC Team, no way do we have a chance against them. 

4 hours ago, Monolith2001 said:

2-6 up to 4-4 is my expectation but 8-0 and DQ is HC in 2020 cannot be ruled out just cause it'd be funny if it happened.

I think 7-9 with a victory over the Saints and 49ers and good defensive play would save DQ job. I hope it happens because I don't want to keep changing coaches unless we get the next Bill Bellicheck.

2 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Simultaneously too many and also not enough.

yeah. The worst thing that could happen is we win 4 or 5 games against sorry opponents and ruin our draft pick. I either want to see the Falcons kick butt and take down the Saints and 49ers and making them a team to fear next year or finish 2-14 and get Chase Young making them a team to fear next year.