You know this year is bad for the Falcons.

Realsurfin

Kind of sad that we have fallen this far.  Last year and a half is just plain disheartening.  When they do mention us its like they are talking about a sunk ship.  This season probably shot if we don't win this weekend.

DQ and TD need to go.  Sorry but get those pink slips out now.  Why wait.

3 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Kind of sad that we have fallen this far.  Last year and a half is just plain disheartening.  When they do mention us its like they are talking about a sunk ship.  This season probably shot if we don't win this weekend.

It’s amazing that no one has brought this up until now. 

I was there after preseason.  Figured Quinn would use the first 4 games of regular season to figure out how to win or lose. Well in Dan Quinn style he figured out how to lose.   But yesterday and today, I was reading up on the weekends game and saw the lack of good Falcon chatter...it hit me... nothing out there on Falcon players.  No one talking us up....  It is just sad that we cannot get this team squared away and in the win column.  God knows we have had plenty of time.

AB is gonna have to put on his black hat and hand out pink slips.  Why wait.  Start with TD.  You can get a GM before off season.

GOooooooooFalcons.

The talking heads never mention us even when we're doing good, and even when they do mention us they always undersell us.

Remember in 2016 and it took people a few weeks before the playoffs to start taking us seriously? Or in 2012 when we were underdogs at HOME to Seattle. No one ever believes in this team, maybe they're right not to.

12 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

its a bad dream man how far this circus has falling and the constant off season titles we win.

14 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

The talking heads never mention us even when we're doing good, and even when they do mention us they always undersell us.

Remember in 2016 and it took people a few weeks before the playoffs to start taking us seriously? Or in 2012 when we were underdogs at HOME to Seattle. No one ever believes in this team, maybe they're right not to.

That no one believes in this team is perfectly understandable. That the team doesn't believe in the team is absolutely catastrophic.

On 11/8/2019 at 10:49 PM, Realsurfin said:

I was there after preseason.  Figured Quinn would use the first 4 games of regular season to figure out how to win or lose. Well in Dan Quinn style he figured out how to lose.   But yesterday and today, I was reading up on the weekends game and saw the lack of good Falcon chatter...it hit me... nothing out there on Falcon players.  No one talking us up....  It is just sad that we cannot get this team squared away and in the win column.  God knows we have had plenty of time.

AB is gonna have to put on his black hat and hand out pink slips.  Why wait.  Start with TD.  You can get a GM before off season.

GOooooooooFalcons.

Why would anyone talk about a horribly under performing 1-7 team with no long term history of success and no SB for the franchise?

The outside world correctly considers us one of the worst franchises in sports.

On 11/9/2019 at 0:59 AM, ChickenBiscuit said:

Why should anyone believe in this team? They have proven time and time again over 53 years we will choke in the spotlight.

You can easily bet when this franchise faces adversity they will fold like lawn chairs every time.

3 hours ago, MAD597 said:

Why should anyone believe in this team? They have proven time and time again over 53 years we will choke in the spotlight.

You can easily bet when this franchise faces adversity they will fold like lawn chairs every time.

We don't choke.  We go code blue or we don't go at all.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely DREAD watching the SF game...constant talk about the 2016 Super Bowl.  And of course it will be FAR worse if ATL gets killed.  But wouldn't it be incredible to see a win that week?

Heck if they can beat everyone in the division at least once I'll be happy considering how much of a sh!tst0rm the first half of the season was.

1 hour ago, skullkrusher07 said:

I absolutely DREAD watching the SF game...constant talk about the 2016 Super Bowl.  And of course it will be FAR worse if ATL gets killed.  But wouldn't it be incredible to see a win that week?

Heck if they can beat everyone in the division at least once I'll be happy considering how much of a sh!tst0rm the first half of the season was.

I would like to see us beat them for old times sake.  When we were in the nfc west.  They used to kick our butts.