Realsurfin

You know this year is bad for the Falcons.

46 posts in this topic

On 11/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, Realsurfin said:

Kind of sad that we have fallen this far.  Last year and a half is just plain disheartening.  When they do mention us its like they are talking about a sunk ship.  This season probably shot if we don't win this weekend.

DQ and TD need to go.  Sorry but get those pink slips out now.  Why wait.

yes they do need to go

On 11/10/2019 at 7:57 AM, MAD597 said:

Why would anyone talk about a horribly under performing 1-7 team with no long term history of success and no SB for the franchise?

The outside world correctly considers us one of the worst franchises in sports.

sounds like you a troll lol

Realsurfin likes this

4 minutes ago, 81KJW said:

yes they do need to go

Well, with the team getting its act together, those two might still be around next year.  If the team keeps ballin' then fine.  But.... buuuuut if we have an opening season next year like we did this year I will go crazy.  Who knows at this point.  I did say in preseason that Quinn was going to use the regular season to figure out what he should have done in preseason.

On 11/9/2019 at 0:59 AM, ChickenBiscuit said:

The talking heads never mention us even when we're doing good, and even when they do mention us they always undersell us.

Remember in 2016 and it took people a few weeks before the playoffs to start taking us seriously? Or in 2012 when we were underdogs at HOME to Seattle. No one ever believes in this team, maybe they're right not to.

Um.....now your onto something my man......28-3.    As positive as I’m trying to be......that’s the whole deal until we win it all.  PERIOD!!!!!

5 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

Probably been around longer than you are alive. :munch:

I'm 41 been falcons fan since I was 5 years old

5 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

Well, with the team getting its act together, those two might still be around next year.  If the team keeps ballin' then fine.  But.... buuuuut if we have an opening season next year like we did this year I will go crazy.  Who knows at this point.  I did say in preseason that Quinn was going to use the regular season to figure out what he should have done in preseason.

I don't really see it I think we will lose probably 5 games probably  go 6 and 10

5 hours ago, TheUsualStuff said:

Mad may have a jaded opinion, but he's not a troll and nothing in his comment indicates that.

I  have a jaded opinion about the falcons. was a fan in the 80s a 90s the first time I actually saw an NFL style offense to Dan Reeves got here.

On 11/8/2019 at 8:26 PM, Realsurfin said:

Kind of sad that we have fallen this far.  Last year and a half is just plain disheartening.  When they do mention us its like they are talking about a sunk ship.  This season probably shot if we don't win this weekend.

DQ and TD need to go.  Sorry but get those pink slips out now.  Why wait.

It's an odd year. Wait till our even year.

On 11/9/2019 at 0:59 AM, ChickenBiscuit said:

The talking heads never mention us even when we're doing good, and even when they do mention us they always undersell us.

Remember in 2016 and it took people a few weeks before the playoffs to start taking us seriously? Or in 2012 when we were underdogs at HOME to Seattle. No one ever believes in this team, maybe they're right not to.

Well, that is when we did get hot. That beginning of the 2016 season didnt start off to great.

13 hours ago, Realsurfin said:

I would like to see us beat them for old times sake.  When we were in the nfc west.  They used to kick our butts.

Yep, in those days you could almost count those games as two losses when looking at the season schedule....except for 1991 and that beautiful Hail Mary

6 hours ago, Flying Falcon said:

Well, that is when we did get hot. That beginning of the 2016 season didnt start off to great.

Our offense was still on pace to break records very early in the season. Remember the 500 yard passing game from Matt with 300 to Julio?

2 hours ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Our offense was still on pace to break records very early in the season. Remember the 500 yard passing game from Matt with 300 to Julio?

Nope

On ‎11‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 7:57 AM, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

The only games left that I even care about winning are against the Saints. 

But this season is shot regardless. :(

same same, wouldn't mind getting swept by the bucs. 

6 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

You don’t remember when Julio ended that Carolina CBs career? Can’t even remember the guys name that’s how bad he got torched. He got cut the day after. 

Lol didn't we get Jeff Fisher fired too?

ChickenBiscuit likes this

On 11/20/2019 at 4:12 AM, 81KJW said:

I'm 41 been falcons fan since I was 5 years old

64 yrs here.  Got a falcons helmet at TJ Korvettes in 68.... wish I still had the helmet.  Moms gave it to some kid in the neighborhood when I was in the navy.