Jump to content

You think it’s bad now?! Hold my beer!


Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

You may want to re-read the very first sentence I mentioned Campbell. You related to him somehow? You didn't have anything to say about the other people I mentioned. 

I didn't have anything to say about anyone else because almost that whole post was your trash opinion...which is trash. I only responded about the Campbell BS, because you actually lied. Not shared your trash opinion...which is trash, but flat out lied.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to be chillin like a villain. Would be stupid for anyone to get upset over a loss Sunday, even thought it's the Saints. The team has **** the bed all year long. The play in the second half o

It's been hate week all week and I haven't thought about the Saints once. Honestly forgot that's who we are playing until I set my fantasy lineup last night. That's how little I care. They could lose

Probably post a wall of fractured, incoherent rhetoric.

1 minute ago, Bunchy Carter said:

FIRST sentence? You only typed ONE sentence about Campbell and IT's DEMONSTRABLY FALSE. As in, it's not up for debate. There are ACTUAL FACTS. You can't just make up your own to suit you. What's wrong with you? You said something INCORRECT. I showed you proof and evidence, and instead of saying "my bad" you just try to double down? 

 

Sheesh. 

"Campbell you've caused............. Almost..... No turnovers" so the only fact here is that..... You can't read. Oh and you are super mad. Gotta be related. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I didn't have anything to say about anyone else because almost that whole post was your trash opinion...which is trash. I only responded about the Campbell BS, because you actually lied. Not shared your trash opinion...which is trash, but flat out lied.

LOL. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ltstorm2 said:

"Campbell you've caused............. Almost..... No turnovers" so the only fact here is that..... You can't read. Oh and you are super mad. Gotta be related. 

How about you save yourself the embarrassment, look up which Falcons have caused most turnovers so far this season.

"g0tT@ b3 r3L@t3d"...so you silly.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

How about you save yourself the embarrassment, look up which Falcons have caused most turnovers so far this season.

"g0tT@ b3 r3L@t3d"...so you silly.

 

 

Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

Even your LOL is trash...which is trash.

LOL. Your wife leave you or something? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...