You think it’s bad now?! Hold my beer!

4 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

Chase Young >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pride

We're not getting Chase Young anyway. He'll go before we draft. We currently have the #5 spot, and the teams at 1-4 aren't about to go on any winning streaks.

After Chase goes to the 'Skins, the next bunch of guys are all about the same. Probably good, possibly great, but hit or miss. Winning a few games won't really hurt us.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to be chillin like a villain. Would be stupid for anyone to get upset over a loss Sunday, even thought it's the Saints. The team has **** the bed all year long. The play in the second half o

It's been hate week all week and I haven't thought about the Saints once. Honestly forgot that's who we are playing until I set my fantasy lineup last night. That's how little I care. They could lose

Probably post a wall of fractured, incoherent rhetoric.

1 hour ago, kiwifalcon said:

So we win we lose we lose we lose I gotta wonder what your still doing here.

Man how is Chase Young going to be the Falcons saviour.

If the Falcons don’t get the moving parts around him soughted then Chase Young Even If he gets here won’t do JACK.

Outside of being the name of the moment who just got suspended how exactly is this guy saving the Falcons.

Who said anything about a single-player being the savior of a franchise?  Who do you pick that is supposedly going to be the savior of the franchise?

6 minutes ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

We're not getting Chase Young anyway. He'll go before we draft. We currently have the #5 spot, and the teams at 1-4 aren't about to go on any winning streaks.

After Chase goes to the 'Skins, the next bunch of guys are all about the same. Probably good, possibly great, but hit or miss. Winning a few games won't really hurt us.

Well, the Jets play the Redskins so one of those teams has to lose or tie, and the Jets play Miami, so one of those teams has to lose. Also, the Jet's play the Bengals and the Dolphins also play the Bengals so, the draft order is likely to change.

4 hours ago, 408Falcon said:

If we beat the Saints I'll be pissed. Winning a pointless game that will drop us down the draft. Quinn needs to go. 

AB to the team before the game.... " I know you guys are all professionals... and i Know many of you guys are playing for your NFL lives, and I know a lot of you are playing for your next NFL contract, and others for Free Agency... but listen.. I need you guys to tank and play like ****, so we can have better draft picks.... even if it cost you a big contract, or your NFL Career... I still need you guys to tank.."

GTFOOH....

2 minutes ago, andrews31cain21 said:

AB to the team before the game.... " I know you guys are all professionals... and i Know many of you guys are playing for your NFL lives, and I know a lot of you are playing for your next NFL contract, and others for Free Agency... but listen.. I need you guys to tank and play like ****, so we can have better draft picks.... even if it cost you a big contract, or your NFL Career... I still need you guys to tank.."

GTFOOH....

Sit, underperforming starters and replace them with backups.  Those backups get real game-time experience, making the team better and you can really evaluate what you have on the roster with the added benefit of having the largest pool of players to select from in every round on a season that won't end in Miami.

20 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Sit, underperforming starters and replace them with backups.  Those backups get real game-time experience, making the team better and you can really evaluate what you have on the roster with the added benefit of having the largest pool of players to select from in every round on a season that won't end in Miami.

DQ to staff... Listen.. I know we are all fired at any point.. so lets try to help Arthur and our future replacements, by sitting most of our starters and letting a lot of our backups play so that our replacements can evaluate them and hopefully we can keep losing enough that our replacements will have great draft positions and can get high enough draft picks to make TATF Members happy.. Its all about the Brotherhood!

21 minutes ago, andrews31cain21 said:

DQ to staff... Listen.. I know we are all fired at any point.. so lets try to help Arthur and our future replacements, by sitting most of our starters and letting a lot of our backups play so that our replacements can evaluate them and hopefully we can keep losing enough that our replacements will have great draft positions and can get high enough draft picks to make TATF Members happy.. Its all about the Brotherhood!

DQ to team:  "We are going to stay the course and try to finish this season out strong"

Atlanta Falcons Season Record: 1-15

We are 1-7 for a reason. We dont have to intentionally tank to finish with a top 3 pick. DQ's ineptitude will do it for us.

Edited by RubberDucky
1 hour ago, andrews31cain21 said:

DQ to Beasley.... Listen, can I borrow some of that 13 million? Considering your play affects our ability to win, and saying that let's stunt the growth of other players.  Hey Takk.... I see you cut your dreads...for grandma right?.  Oliver....buddy, well everyone toasts you but because you were a pick of mine, I'm going to let you continue to embrace the suck.  Freeman, hey, doesn't matter if you forgot how to hit the hole, you got paid so there's no need to improve or to get back to your old self.  Campbell, you've caused almost no turnover's or made any significant plays, but my job's on the line and well you do you like you've been doing. We need to win these last games because you know it'll help us win the superbowl..........Next year

52 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

Campbell, you've caused almost no turnover's or made any significant plays, but my job's on the line and well you do you like you've been doing. 

www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/falcons-devondre-campbell-outstanding-effort/amp/

ATL.svg

Campbell made 17 tackles and forced two fumbles in Sunday's 24-10 loss to the Titans.

Campbell battled a rib injury this past week, but he clearly showed no ill effects. The fourth-year pro flew all over the field Sunday, as the Titans' running backs ran the ball 31 times. Neither of the fumbles Campbell forced were recovered, but he nevertheless was seeking the turnover. This isn't a repeatable performance, but Campbell should be viewed as a potential IDP asset after this showing.

8 hours ago, vel said:

It's been hate week all week and I haven't thought about the Saints once. Honestly forgot that's who we are playing until I set my fantasy lineup last night. That's how little I care. They could lose 50-0 on Sunday and it wouldn't phase me. I saw them lose badly to the Titans in person. I expect nothing of this team these next eight games. 

Hopefully you didn't need to hit the waiver wire waiting until the weekend 

57 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/falcons-devondre-campbell-outstanding-effort/amp/

ATL.svg

Campbell made 17 tackles and forced two fumbles in Sunday's 24-10 loss to the Titans.

Campbell battled a rib injury this past week, but he clearly showed no ill effects. The fourth-year pro flew all over the field Sunday, as the Titans' running backs ran the ball 31 times. Neither of the fumbles Campbell forced were recovered, but he nevertheless was seeking the turnover. This isn't a repeatable performance, but Campbell should be viewed as a potential IDP asset after this showing.

9 hours ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

34-24 Saints

You are too kind. Remember this is Sean Payton calling the shots against the hated Falcons. Who Dat Nation will demand a killing. Running up the score in the NFL is not too common but when he sees the wounded dog he will kill it, look to make sure it’s dead, then kill it again. 

6 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

Well, the Jets play the Redskins so one of those teams has to lose or tie, and the Jets play Miami, so one of those teams has to lose. Also, the Jet's play the Bengals and the Dolphins also play the Bengals so, the draft order is likely to change.

That’s really sad when you refer to a tie between two one-win teams can ruin our draft position. Sad, as in why are we even in this position. 

Actually it’s possible to tank while giving max effort. Clearing the bench is one way but you actually run the risk of having bench players seizing the opportunity and playing inspired.

They could scrap plays and schemes and have Matt draw plays on his hand schoolyard style (“Julio, go 10 yards and cut across the middle) , and have Debo say “I got him, you take him”... but that might work better than what we got now. At least Campbell would cover SOMEBODY! 

Or, just keep on keeping on with the status quo. A sure thing

Edited by Skott Lee

No this game doesn't even interest me in the least , there are so many other games that look better 

Rams vs Steelers

GB vs Carolina 

Viking vs Cowboys 

Seahawks vs 49ers

Lions vs Bears 

Chiefs vs Titans 

And Cards vs Bucs might be a good one. Two teams that can score

Now granted , I haven't even really watched this team since week 5 actually since before that. I just briefly flip to the games and check the score and a few plays or the last 2 or 3 minutes 

6 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

Not sure what the point of you emphasizing that was. First of all, I read it before I posted. Second, no linebacker in the NFL has a game like that every Sunday. 

None of that changes the point. He said Campbell hasn't forced any turnovers. That's a lie. No amount of bold face print will change that.

Have a good day though...

15 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

Who said anything about a single-player being the savior of a franchise?  Who do you pick that is supposedly going to be the savior of the franchise?

It’s the unfair expectation a lot have on Young being so over hyped.

Saviour I pick a HC for starters who is going to use what we have to its potential.

I select a HC whose going to preach Discipline and get all 3 phases to synch.

Thats where my saviour lies right there while alot have there heads buried in the sand around players and who we get and where we get em.

Not me the only thing saving this team is whole different mindset in how this team is prepared to go to battle every week.

16 hours ago, Roanoke Falcon said:

That whole "trade up" thing must be new to you.

5 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

Not sure what the point of you emphasizing that was. First of all, I read it before I posted. Second, no linebacker in the NFL has a game like that every Sunday. 

None of that changes the point. He said Campbell hasn't forced any turnovers. That's a lie. No amount of bold face print will change that.

Have a good day though...

You may want to re-read the very first sentence I mentioned Campbell. You related to him somehow? You didn't have anything to say about the other people I mentioned. 

14 hours ago, ltstorm2 said:

DQ to Beasley.... Listen, can I borrow some of that 13 million? Considering your play affects our ability to win, and saying that let's stunt the growth of other players.  Hey Takk.... I see you cut your dreads...for grandma right?.  Oliver....buddy, well everyone toasts you but because you were a pick of mine, I'm going to let you continue to embrace the suck.  Freeman, hey, doesn't matter if you forgot how to hit the hole, you got paid so there's no need to improve or to get back to your old self.  Campbell, you've caused almost no turnover's or made any significant plays, but my job's on the line and well you do you like you've been doing. We need to win these last games because you know it'll help us win the superbowl..........Next year

FIRST sentence? You only typed ONE sentence about Campbell and IT's DEMONSTRABLY FALSE. As in, it's not up for debate. There are ACTUAL FACTS. You can't just make up your own to suit you. What's wrong with you? You said something INCORRECT. I showed you proof and evidence, and instead of saying "my bad" you just try to double down? 

Sheesh.