roguebeaver

You think it’s bad now?! Hold my beer!

64 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

You may want to re-read the very first sentence I mentioned Campbell. You related to him somehow? You didn't have anything to say about the other people I mentioned. 

I didn't have anything to say about anyone else because almost that whole post was your trash opinion...which is trash. I only responded about the Campbell BS, because you actually lied. Not shared your trash opinion...which is trash, but flat out lied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bunchy Carter said:

FIRST sentence? You only typed ONE sentence about Campbell and IT's DEMONSTRABLY FALSE. As in, it's not up for debate. There are ACTUAL FACTS. You can't just make up your own to suit you. What's wrong with you? You said something INCORRECT. I showed you proof and evidence, and instead of saying "my bad" you just try to double down? 

 

Sheesh. 

"Campbell you've caused............. Almost..... No turnovers" so the only fact here is that..... You can't read. Oh and you are super mad. Gotta be related. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I didn't have anything to say about anyone else because almost that whole post was your trash opinion...which is trash. I only responded about the Campbell BS, because you actually lied. Not shared your trash opinion...which is trash, but flat out lied.

LOL. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ltstorm2 said:

"Campbell you've caused............. Almost..... No turnovers" so the only fact here is that..... You can't read. Oh and you are super mad. Gotta be related. 

How about you save yourself the embarrassment, look up which Falcons have caused most turnovers so far this season.

"g0tT@ b3 r3L@t3d"...so you silly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

How about you save yourself the embarrassment, look up which Falcons have caused most turnovers so far this season.

"g0tT@ b3 r3L@t3d"...so you silly.

 

 

Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

Even your LOL is trash...which is trash.

LOL. Your wife leave you or something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

How about you save yourself the embarrassment, look up which Falcons have caused most turnovers so far this season.

"g0tT@ b3 r3L@t3d"...so you silly.

 

Without looking it up I believe that's Trufant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bunchy Carter said:

Quality trash talk isn't your bag. 

Quality trash talk isn't YOUR bag, I haven't even attempted to talk trash. I'm just laughing at your rage. 

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2019 at 8:52 PM, octoslash said:

GO FALCONS! BEAT THE SAINTS!

TANKERS CAN KISS MY D**K

I'm a fan.   Guess yall aren't.  

Have fun playing Madden.  Lol

You realize every tanker here is a man right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

You realize every tanker here is a man right?

He is a non-discriminatory, equal opportunity, provider!
 

But, I’m not into kissing dy&& s! “For sure!”

:)  :argh:

ya_boi_j likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

He is a non-discriminatory, equal opportunity, provider!
 

But, I’m not into kissing dy&& s! “For sure!”

:)  :argh:

Lmao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now