g-dawg

Mizzou @ UGA

288 posts in this topic

Thought I would get game thread started early.

Also, anyone got tix to sale?  I am going and have two but I need 2-3 more tix if anyone not going.

I only go to one game a year - for you pro's - what is your clothing strategy with kickoff temps in mid-to-low 40's.

sdogg likes this

I’m thinking Georgia wins fairly handily. Don’t know if it will be an absolute slaughter fest, but Missouri is AWFUL on the road 

2 hours ago, g-dawg said:

Gonna be cold - brrrrrrr!

i will be there and be bundled up.. lol  it won't be as bad in the 50s..  i can't wait to see the new red lights in person.. 

13 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

I’m thinking Georgia wins fairly handily. Don’t know if it will be an absolute slaughter fest, but Missouri is AWFUL on the road 

i don't think offensively we are close to being there yet, but missouri is just horrendous on the road.. i can see us winning by 3 to 4 touchdowns, but knowing kirby he will have us get a nice lead of 14 points or 17 and then turn off the offense.. 

1 hour ago, SacFalcFan said:

i will be there and be bundled up.. lol  it won't be as bad in the 50s..  i can't wait to see the new red lights in person.. 

I saw 46 at kickoff and down to about 40-41 degrees by 4th qtr

Meant to get this one started... thought about it a few times throughout the week but it kept slipping my mind to get it going.

I keep hearing about how focused the team is and how they have really been gelling and coming together, so I am really expecting to see this team play better football every week. 

Mizzou is not Auburn here but they are solid on the d line. Jordan Elliott is a legit player on their d line. Nick Bolton has been great at LB. Barry Odom is a really underrated defensive coach imo. Offensively they have possibly the best TE in the conference, some tall and good players out wide and a pretty good RB in Rountree. OL has been incredibly inconsistent. Kelly Bryant may not be spectacular but he is a dangerous QB.

My guess in the Rivals contest was 31-13 Dawgs.

blkbigdog35, sdogg and g-dawg like this

Want to see more toss sweeps, wheel routes and delayed crossing patterns.

*** Would also like to see more touches in this game for Zeus, Cook and KMac.  With some big games remaining, I want to keep Swift and Herrien fresh and get more experience for the 3 mentioned above, especially since they will be handling the majority of the load in 2020.

Edited by Turkeydawg
g-dawg likes this

Huge blow to Missouri without Bryant. Their offense is only ranked around 50th with him. Powell is 11 for 26 passing this year. Derek Dooley will have to pull out a miracle to put points on the board.