Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FalconJim

Does Matt Ryan Look Too Thin To Anybody Else?

17 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Yeah he looks weak honestly. Arm is on decline and it never was cannon to begin with. Fields will make Ryan lovers move on easily. 

Fields?  That dude hasn't done jack squat yet.  He couldn't even beat out Jake fromm lol

28 minutes ago, tldr said:

His arm looks dead, his balls have zero zip to them

Compared to Russ

It wasn't a competition, you moron, it's two different practices. And there's not even a drill, they're just tossing it around. Geezuz, the stupidity....

13 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

My logic on Ryan is facts bud. He is declining. Whether you want to put your fandom aside and look at the facts objectively or not is squarely on you. 

Yet just last year he Pretty much repeated his MVP season statistically and this year he was top 2-3 in yards and TDs before being injured (for the first time in 9 years mind you, and missing his 3rd game ever)....try again.

Whether you want to put your agenda aside and look at the facts objectively or not is squarely in you.

7 hours ago, runshoot said:

Oh it wasnt misconstrued. It's exactly the way you posted it. You specifically said "no snide comments" because you knew what you were saying was inflammatory. 

And to the other poster, we are still waiting on the "facts" that Ryan is on the decline, LMAO!!! 

You're dead wrong ---- I said nothing that was meant to be inflammatory. 
Matter of fact, you're the one who's trying to be inflammatory by making this (again) "snide" remark!  Haha! 

On 11/7/2019 at 10:42 PM, FalconJim said:

I was just noticing a pic of MR2 (on the upper right of the home page), and man, does he look thin!!! His arms look really small too for an NFL player, even a QB ---- also very thin through the middle....and I've been noticing this for several years.  I don't see how he can take those shots from those 350+ pounders at the weight he's carrying! 

His stats say he's 6'4" and 217 lbs.  Now, I'm no carnival weight guesser, but if I were to try and guess his weight, I'd probably say 195 -200 max!  
Hope he's not having any health issues that's causing him to lose weight. 

No.Grandma Ryan dont worry, he's eating.

19 hours ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

It wasn't a competition, you moron, it's two different practices. And there's not even a drill, they're just tossing it around. Geezuz, the stupidity....

Lol...sometimes people can't tell what they are looking at.

He's getting older. The last few seasons he is not making the throws that he usually make. He always had a noodle arm but sometimes accuracy and strength can be up and down. That's been happening since like 2017. 

Tbh, I always thought matt looked a little chubby in the torso. You're out of your mind if you think he weighs less than 220, I'd bet he's closer to 230.

Those website photos are always photoshopped.

Edited by The_Realist