Does Matt Ryan Look Too Thin To Anybody Else?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Lord. This fanbase....

Just when you thought nothing else could be nitpicked about the guy... Yeah, too small to take those hits and stay healthy...unlike those sturdy QBs like  Roethlisberger, Newton and Luck...

Y’all are missing a good Thursday night game 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Narcaguga said:

So when Atlanta goes 1-15, your don't want Tua?

No. Trained circus Freak at DE, DT, LB, or S. Extra points if they eat raw meat and drool during press conferences.

Lather, rinse, and repeat down through the rest of our top picks.

Edited by Geneaut
10 hours ago, FalconJim said:

I was just noticing a pic of MR2 (on the upper right of the home page), and man, does he look thin!!! His arms look really small too for an NFL player, even a QB ---- also very thin through the middle....and I've been noticing this for several years.  I don't see how he can take those shots from those 350+ pounders at the weight he's carrying! 

His stats say he's 6'4" and 217 lbs.  Now, I'm no carnival weight guesser, but if I were to try and guess his weight, I'd probably say 195 -200 max!  
Hope he's not having any health issues that's causing him to lose weight. 

Anybody else noticing this?  I'm serious about this, so no snide remarks, please ---

He might be on the Tom Brady diet/nutritionist thing.  

1 hour ago, UniteandConquer said:

Here we go again on the Ryan hate. Geez I bet yall spend all night trying to figure out what to hate on Ryan next. I never seen a fanbase hate their QB who done everything he possibly can to help this team succeed. BuT hIs CoTrAcT iS tOo MuCh.. NoOdLe ArM... LeTs TaNk FoR tUa....

Bunch of doosh wits around here. 

1 hour ago, UniteandConquer said:

Here we go again on the Ryan hate. Geez I bet yall spend all night trying to figure out what to hate on Ryan next. I never seen a fanbase hate their QB who done everything he possibly can to help this team succeed. BuT hIs CoTrAcT iS tOo MuCh.. NoOdLe ArM... LeTs TaNk FoR tUa....

He's tried to help this franchise succeed. And for the most part, he has. But when put in a position in SB to deliver... he failed. All we needed was one more play to deliver us, this team, and this city from ignominy and irrelevance to immortality. He failed. And for that he will be pilloried as another in a long line of losers. If you homers want to forgive him for that, that's your choice. 

2 hours ago, Gee-Q said:

Ryan is going to replace Brady in New England in another year... win a ship or two.. while we average 3 wins a year going forward... and then all the Ryan haters will be happy... 

The cynical me would oh so much want to see this, and I am pretty sure what people would said if this happens too.  Serve them Atlanta fans right.  Media already disliked Atlanta fans so they would have a field day with this.

1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

looks the same to me...

Image result for skinny guy lifting weights gif

Is that Cap America?

2 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

He very well could. Who knows. But that doesn’t take away from the point he made

There is literally no point to make? Just because other OSU QBs sucked doesn’t automatically mean Justin Fields will. Fields will be a super star. Book it. He was insinuating he will suck cuz all other OSU QBs did. Didn’t think I had to explain this to you. 

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

There is literally no point to make? Just because other OSU QBs sucked doesn’t automatically mean Justin Fields will. Fields will be a super star. Book it. He was insinuating he will suck cuz all other OSU QBs did. Didn’t think I had to explain this to you. 

trust me you don't have to explain anything. You're dismissing what he said because you disagree and that's perfectly fine but to act like he doesn't have a point is baffling. If OSU had a history of QB's going to the NFL and actually having any type of success then you would be able to shut his opinion completely down. Fields may be good, he may suck at the next level, as with every incoming rookie, who knows. For all anyone knows you may simply be a Fields fan and will go against anything negative said about him period. 

2 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

He's tried to help this franchise succeed. And for the most part, he has. But when put in a position in SB to deliver... he failed. All we needed was one more play to deliver us, this team, and this city from ignominy and irrelevance to immortality. He failed. And for that he will be pilloried as another in a long line of losers. If you homers want to forgive him for that, that's your choice. 

He and Julio did give us the "deliverance" play. Our coaches were just too dumb to do anything with it. 

5 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

I think he's on Keto diet... Or maybe South Beach. With being close to retirement, he's just trying to stay healthy. 

Could be....nothing wrong with trying to stay healthy!  But as active as he seems to be, it's hard to believe he should be on any kind of a diet ---- except steaks, baked potatoes, salads and veggies!  To me, he just looks too thin for his height....but that's just me....and I'm sure MR2 could care less what I think!  LOL!  Thanks for the reply!

4 hours ago, UniteandConquer said:

I didn't make this post to hate on Ryan ---- sorry if it has been misconstrued as such. 
I'm actually one of his biggest fans, and will be as long as he's a Falcon, and beyond!!! 

21 minutes ago, FalconJim said:

I didn't make this post to hate on Ryan ---- sorry if it has been misconstrued as such. 
I'm actually one of his biggest fans, and will be as long as he's a Falcon, and beyond!!! 

Oh it wasnt misconstrued. It's exactly the way you posted it. You specifically said "no snide comments" because you knew what you were saying was inflammatory. 

And to the other poster, we are still waiting on the "facts" that Ryan is on the decline, LMAO!!! 

5 hours ago, joeyg2033 said:

He did complete the pass to Sanu to get us back in Fg range but the Patriot loving refs called it back.