This is What I'd Like To See Right Now

Just now, LouDog said:

I have a strange feeling we are going to beat the Saints. 

My wife said the same thing earlier. She was looking over my shoulder as I was watching the DQ presser. She said she thinks he looks "lighthearted" and that he might REALLY feel like this is a fresh start."

I think Payton and Brees are going to make sure he leaves heavy hearted.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

The Atlanta Football Falcons open a can of whoopass. Starting with the Aints. Never roll over for an Aint. I know most of yall are in tank mode but I aint. I don't think the Branch is either. Never tank. Still eight games left. In a watered down NFL. All these teams look like they could be had to me. I'd like to see us come out and run the table. Get to the second season and roll. We got the whole division ahead of us which also counts for conference games. We know how to play them. Run the table and get some rest. 12 straight!!! That's what I'd like to see right now. 

I'm with you brother. it's time to shock the world. As bad as things have been I promise anyone with us in the next half of the season isn't looking at us as a granted Win. Every coach and player in the NFL knows, if we get it together we could redefine someone else's hopes.

37 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I’d like to see it too.

But even if the Falcons didn’t lose another game the Saints would need to lose another 5 games for the Falcons to have a shot at the division.

If the Falcons lose this one they may be mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Facts are facts.  Even if DQ does not want to see them.  Maybe at his next job he will take preseason more seriously. Not take half the season to figure out how to out coach the other team.  His system suks and his use of our players is poor at best.  But I have seen all this before.  Sad I just had another birthday and no superbowl ring for this team.  I am going to retire soon and cannot believe this team still has nothing worked out.  Falcons need Mr Blank to pull the trigger and get us a real coach and an effective GM.

6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

The Atlanta Football Falcons open a can of whoopass. Starting with the Aints. Never roll over for an Aint. I know most of yall are in tank mode but I aint. I don't think the Branch is either. Never tank. Still eight games left. In a watered down NFL. All these teams look like they could be had to me. I'd like to see us come out and run the table. Get to the second season and roll. We got the whole division ahead of us which also counts for conference games. We know how to play them. Run the table and get some rest. 12 straight!!! That's what I'd like to see right now. 

If we were to win 6 of 8 

5 hours ago, LouDog said:

I have the strange feeling that we are going to beat the Saints. 

Doubtful but I wouldn't be shocked. Dirk Koetter does well against the Saints.